Ratings for Dr. Stuart L. Feldman

i have found dr feldman to be a wonderful urologist and doctor along with his staff.i I have nothing but praise for his knowledge, compassion and communication skills. He is everything I would expect in a fine Doctor. He takes as much time as you wish to make sure you understand everything. His staff is also extremely compassionate and caring. Thank goodness Dr. feldman treated me when I had my difficulty, I was very lucky to be treated by him.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Months ago I went to see Dr. Alavi in Marinelli & Feldman office. His young nurse is HORRIBLE, she lacks compassion. She is arrogant, rude, she did everything possible to try and humiliation and embarrass me. She disclosed confidential medical information about my illness and treatment within hearing range of other staff members and patients. Apparently she thinks something is humorous and degrading about patients medical procedures and tests. She has no regard for a patients dignity or privacy. She violated the federal HIPAA privacy laws and the Code of Ethics for Nurses. Dr. Alavi, Marinelli & Feldman staff needs to be retrained on the HIPAA privacy laws and the Code of Ethics for Nurses and this nurse need to be fired and loose her nursing license. Did this staff ever receive the required HIPAA and Ethics training? The 3 doctors need to re-evaluate office procedures and staff performance. This is completely inappropriate behavior for any medical office and especially for a urologists office. I will not be going back, ever! Don’t go to this office under any circumstances.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Dr. Stuart L. Feldman's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1975)

AARP