Ratings for Dr. R. CLARK Green

Dr Green is the best Dr of all time in my opinion. He has saved my son's life not only once but three times. Dr Green has been my son's Dr for over ten years. I would recommend him to anyone for their children. And their nurses are angels. they all love what they do. Thank you for everything.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2014

Wonderful Doctor and person, has the best bedside manner. Has been taking care of my children for over 18 yrs.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

Amazing doctor. I would trust my childs life with this man. He is wonderful.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2008

Dr. Green has the best bedside manner. I am always impressed with him. He makes sure to complement me on my mothering skills - encouragement that a lot of women need these days. I will continue to use him as long as he is in practice.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2007

Dr. Green is a truly wonderful and caring doctor!! I think the world of him. I completly trust my children with him. He really loves children and loves what he does. Thank you Dr. Green from the bottom of my heart.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2006

Dr. Green has been my children's doctor for 4 years and we have never had any issues with him. He is very sweet to the kids and is a wonderful doctor. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2006

Dr. R. CLARK Green's Credentials

• Univ Of Ar Coll Of Med, Little Rock Ar 72205 (Grad. 1987)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Texarkana, TX