You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Mojgan Ramezani

great Dentist!!! i recomend but her wait time was a bit too long.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Dr. Ramezani has been my dentist for a while now and I’ve never regretted a session. My teeth feel expertly cleaned and has that shine I never thought I’d see in teeth. Thanks to Dr. Ramezani for my bright smile!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

This dentist provided me the procedures I requested and I was glad I chose Dr. Ramezani over the others. He was able to perform them with such level of expertise that I can never really think of any other dentist. This dentist is simply amazing.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2015

Dr. Ramezani has been our family dentist for a while now and for good reason. She is always attentive, and she always considers our opinion prior to her procedures. She is well equipped with the skills necessary for a professional like her. I hope more people go to her.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

The family has consulted a lot of dentists in the past and none of them are like Dr. Ramezani. Dr. Ramezani is a great dentist and I never had any issues with her. She is friendly towards her customers and that’s a big plus for someone like me.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

My family has this thing where everyone had removed a tooth and I was determined not to let this happen to me. Dr. Ramezani helped me to realize that this was because we have sensitive teeth in our family and we were using the wrong toothpaste, something that my old dentist did not identify but was glad to remove our teeth. I am happy that I was able to figure this out in time and I hope that my review will inspire you to make a change if you are uncomfortable with any service that you have been receiving.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

I had a cavity. And not just one of those little black spots on your teeth, I had a hole basically in my mouth that went un-noticed by my last dentist and would act up every time I had something sweet or something cold. So I decided that it was time to do something about it and that I needed to change my dentist. I found Dr. Ramezani by researching online, called and made my appointment and went in for her to check me out. Immediately, she saw what the problem was and scheduled me for surgery. When I got the tooth removed, I was amazed at the size of the thing and as soon as I got out of the dental room, I made my appointments for the next three years. This lady is amazing.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

I am a budding actor and in this industry, appearance is the one thing that is extremely important when you are bidding for a role. As such I make it my point of duty to ensure that my oral care is on par and Dr. Ramezani helps me to maintain this standard. I truly love her. She is professional and she cares about me as a person and my well-being. Her staff is warm and professional and they never miss a follow up call. Keep it up guys!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

The first thing that I look at when meeting or talking to anyone is their teeth. I don't know why but it has always been a habit of mine. As a result I ensure that my teeth are always in a good position just in case someone may be doing the same to me. I have been going to Dr. Ramezani for the past three years and she helps me to maintain a great smile. She also gives me little tips that will help me during those months that I don't see her. She is really fun and I am very happy with my results.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

This lady is incredible and so are the members of her staff. I had a dental emergency and needed surgery and I was lucky enough to walk into her office and she be available. Without being too dramatic, she saved my life and I will definitely be going back to her to do my yearly check-ups.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2015

Dr. Mojgan Ramezani's Credentials

Ameritas
Delta Dental
Guardian
Metlife
  • United Healthcare Dental

Updates

• A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "great Dentist!!! i recomend but her wait time was a bit too long. "

September 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ramezani has been my dentist for a while now and I’ve never regretted a session. My teeth feel expertly cleaned and has that shine I never thought I’d see i..."

April 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This dentist provided me the procedures I requested and I was glad I chose Dr. Ramezani over the others. He was able to perform them with such level of expertis..."

March 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ramezani has been our family dentist for a while now and for good reason. She is always attentive, and she always considers our opinion prior to her procedu..."

March 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The family has consulted a lot of dentists in the past and none of them are like Dr. Ramezani. Dr. Ramezani is a great dentist and I never had any issues with h..."

March 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My family has this thing where everyone had removed a tooth and I was determined not to let this happen to me. Dr. Ramezani helped me to realize that this was b..."

February 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a cavity. And not just one of those little black spots on your teeth, I had a hole basically in my mouth that went un-noticed by my last dentist and would..."

February 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a budding actor and in this industry, appearance is the one thing that is extremely important when you are bidding for a role. As such I make it my point o..."

January 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The first thing that I look at when meeting or talking to anyone is their teeth. I don't know why but it has always been a habit of mine. As a result I ensure t..."

January 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This lady is incredible and so are the members of her staff. I had a dental emergency and needed surgery and I was lucky enough to walk into her office and she ..."

January 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Oral care is very important to me. I have never had a cavity nor have I missed a date in my home town. So you can imagine that one of the most horrifying things..."

January 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was seeking a good family dentist since I had recently made a big move to the area. My two year old was in need of a dentist appointment and so I began lookin..."

January 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went in for a simple biannual cleaning. I know it seems simple, but honestly I have had some awful experiences with teeth cleaning and I never wanted to go to..."

December 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a sudden pain in my lower left teeth and I called Dr. Ramezani, who I have been seeing for years. They quickly got me an appointment and I felt that they ..."

December 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was looking for a new dentist and called to make an appointment. It was great I did not have to wait weeks to see the Dr. Ramezani. The hours available worked..."

November 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This was a lovely office and I felt welcome from the beginning. It was convenient to make an appointment and the customer service was excellent all around. The ..."

November 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ramezani is a miracle worker. I cannot tell enough people about her wonderful care. I have been apprehensions about dentists since i was a child, but she is..."

November 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The entire staff at Plaza Dental is always so attentive, friendly and understanding of the clients. Dr. Ramezani is excellent. She is very knowledgeable and pro..."

November 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I got my invisilines at Plaza Dental at yesterday. I had apprehensions to take the plunge and get them. I went to get fitted for my retainer as well and I have ..."

October 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The entire team at Plaza Dental are so great. They make every one of my visits easy with their professionalism, kindness and enthusiasm for their practice. I re..."

October 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ramezani is a very well experienced doctor that knew what she was doing. I felt very safe in her hands and was very happy with the outcome of my teeth. She ..."

September 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "5 stars Very capable and nice! SHe made me feel comfortable. Thanks"

September 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been coming here since 2005 and they are great. Dr. Rae is the best hygenist and their surgeons are top-notch...I have referred everyone i know that has ne..."

September 4, 2014