Ratings for Dr. David H. Kingsley

I was told they participated with my insurance. That they would submit the bill for me. After the work was done, I was then informed they didn't participate with my insurance. They were very clear on who I had for insurance. Dr. Kingsley stated this is why he keeps his rates the lowest in the area. Still doesn't make it right! Don't tell someone you take their insurance & then after the work is done, pretend it was a misunderstanding. A direct quote from the dentist himself "i fixed your tooth, didn't I?" The insurance comp just wants me to do a sloppy job & not pay me to do it right, you (referring to myself), contract with your insurance company to "JEW" down my bill". I was appauled at such a statement!! how unprofessional. He wrote that charge off & it was a good thing, because I certainly would have reported him had he tried to charge me. ASK LOTS OF QUESTIONS & GET IT IN WRITING BEFORE HAVING ANY EXTENSIVE WORK DONE.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

Dr Kingsley is a great dentist as well as a great person. I had a horrible tooth and he opened up his office at night and pulled it for me. Thats a kind of dr the whole world needs. Thanks for being a compassionate Dr and caring about others

flag | Submitted February 19, 2012

Everyone here is very friendly, helpful, and caring. Good office for all ages. They subit to my insurance which usually covers all or at least most services. Would (and have) highly reccommend. (and I do NOT like going to the Dentist!)

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011