Ratings for Dr. April R. Glesinger

After taking impressions of my feet for orthotics, the office staff soon lost them. I have no confidence in this place and would definitely NOT recommend!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

Amazing!! She listens and finds the perfect solution for my foot problems.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

I went to Dr. Glesinger for new orthotics on the advice of Pete Snell at Fleet Feet. I have a complicated foot situation with several bones fused in both feet, which resulted from torn posterior tendons. She was very thorough and extremely knowledgeable. I found her office staff to be very friendly as well. Both Dr. Glesinger and her assistant were extremely solicitous when I had a bout of wooziness after receiving cortisone injections in both feet. I enjoyed her sparkling, witty personality and the depth of her knowledge. While the orthotics she has made are quite expensive, I am certain they will be exactly what I need. I am glad to have her on my team.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2013

I have been going to Dr Glesinger for the last 3 years and have found her to be knowledgeable, thorough, caring, and just all around easy to deal with. She has performed 3 surgeries on my feet and I have had no problems with the surgery or the aftercare. My only complaint is that the appointments are not always on time but then I stop and think that if she is spending quality time with another patient, she will spend the required quality time with me.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

I think Dr. Glessinger and her staff are wonderful. I've been a patient of hers for about 9 months. I had a infection in my foot which also required other Dr's specialties and she worked very methodically and closely with them to ensure I got the best treatment outcome. She is very thourough and really cares about her patients. The only reason I gave her a 3 rating in puncuality is that she seems to be too busy at times and runs behind but that is because she is thourough and gives all patients the time needed. I highly reccomend her...

flag | Submitted October 30, 2012

While Dr. Glessinger was nice and seemed like a good doctor, her assistant was extremely rude and unprofessional both times I went. Her assistant does most of the work, so you are stuck with her.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

Extremely competent with diagnosis, operative procedure done with sensitivity, follow-up excellent.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

Dr. April R. Glesinger's Credentials

• Spanish

• Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1998)