Ratings for Dr. JON F. Harrell

Typo correction from review on 3/21/2016. I trust Dr. Harrell with all of my aesthetic needs. He transformed by face from beautiful to stunningly beautiful! The results of my Rhinoplasty and chin liposuction are better than expected. Being African American, the bone and cartilage structures are uniquely different from other ethnicities. However, Dr. Harrell specializes in (ethnic) African American Rhinoplasty. If you want your body done properly, do not hesitate to contact Dr. Harrell. You are going to love him. Haizel is his right hand woman and she will make you feel comfortable and at home. She is so efficient and friendly. Every aspect of my experience deserves 10 stars.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

I trust Dr. Harrell with all of my aesthetic needs. He transformed by face from beautiful to stunningly beautiful! The results of my Rhinoplasty and chin liposuction are better than expected. Being African American, the bone and cartilage structures are uniquely different from other ethnicities. However, Dr. Harrell specializes in ethnic African American Rhinoplasty. If you want your body done properly, do not contact Dr. Harrell. You are going to love him. Haizel is his right hand woman and she will make you feel comfortable and at home. She is so efficient and friendly. Every aspect of my experience deserves 10 stars.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

I drove 2 hours to see Dr. Harrell for a rhinoplasty consultation and I knew he was the one. The staff was welcoming and very nice. I am more than pleased with the results of my rhinoplasty. Dr. Harrell is truly an artist, I love my new nose and I'm happier and more confident than ever before. There's no need to look further anywhere else, book and appointment with Dr. Harrell now.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

After many months of researching Tummy Tuck & Lipo surgeons I decided to visit Dr. Harrel. My experience, from our first meeting through post operation visits, has been excellent. I felt very comfortable with Dr. Harrel and his staff (Hazel). My procedure took place at Miramar West Hospital where I was treated and well cared for. This was my first cosmetic surgery and I had many questions. . They were very responsive and patient with me. In the end it was easier and less painful than I imagined. The result have been terrific and I look and feel great. I am glad I choose them! Thanks Dr. Harrel and Hazel... your guys are truly amazing! Highly recommended !

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Amazing job!! Very professional and kind doctor, everything went great!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Dr. Harrell is very talented!! He totally transformed my face. I am truly blessed to have chosen him to perform my rhinoplasty procedure. The surgery was virtually painless and once I got my cast off, I had almost no swelling and I looked 100 times better. Thank you!:)

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

I just got a breast augmentation done by Dr. Harrell, I went for several consultations and there was no doubt or competition when it came to Dr. Harrell, His staff (Haziel) immediately made me feel comfortable, and i was more than just a number or a body that he has to preform on. I went to the complementary consultation with my boyfriend, and he pointed out how the office had a lot of "little details" to make the place look nice, this may not seem like a big deal, but a doctors office reflects their work. And Dr. Harrell EXCEEDED my expectations for my breast aug. Its about one week after my surgery, I feel great and my boobs look AMAZING (still swollen but wow) when I met with Dr. Harrell and Haziel a week prior to my surgery, they were so patient with me and He answered the LIST of questions I had for him, with such passion and interest. I would recommend EVERYONE including family to Dr. Jon Harrell. He truly is an amazing plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2013

I just had a Brazilian butt lift and I haven't fully healed yet but I feel my results are gonna be amazing Dr Harrel is very friendly and professional glad that I made the choice to come here!!!!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

Dr. JON F. Harrell's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Typo correction from review on 3/21/2016. I trust Dr. Harrell with all of my aesthetic needs. He transformed by face from beautiful to stunningly beautiful! Th..."

March 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I trust Dr. Harrell with all of my aesthetic needs. He transformed by face from beautiful to stunningly beautiful! The results of my Rhinoplasty and chin liposu..."

March 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I drove 2 hours to see Dr. Harrell for a rhinoplasty consultation and I knew he was the one. The staff was welcoming and very nice. I am more than pleased with ..."

February 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After many months of researching Tummy Tuck & Lipo surgeons I decided to visit Dr. Harrel. My experience, from our first meeting through post operation visits,..."

November 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing job!! Very professional and kind doctor, everything went great! "

July 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Harrell is very talented!! He totally transformed my face. I am truly blessed to have chosen him to perform my rhinoplasty procedure. The surgery was virtua..."

July 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "In all my life visiting physicians,I've never met anyone who could be compared to Dr Harrell."

January 14, 2015
  • First Name changed from "JON" to "JON F."

October 20, 2013