Ratings for Dr. JON F. Harrell

Dr. Harrell is an exceptional plastic surgeon. Hs is patient and attentive to your request. I drilled him with questions and he answered them all throughly. My first procedure with him was 9 years ago, I had a mommy makeover. He did such a great job, I returned when i wanted some liposuction. My results were Amazing, then and now. He contoured my body to perfection. Even my husband is in awe of my results. If you are looking for a surgeon; he is your man. He has many years of experience, his resume speaks for itself. His assistant Haizel is a jewel, she is professional and is there every step of the way. I highly recommend The Weston Center for Aesthetic Medicine and Surgery.

Submitted August 3, 2016

I had always been dissatisfied with my nose for as long as I can remember. I didn't have anything seriously wrong or look distorted but I really didn't like my side profile. I simply wanted improvement. I spent a long time researching surgeons but when I met with Dr. Harrell I knew I wanted him to preform my rhinoplasty. Why? Because he took the time to understand what exactly it was that I wanted and I never felt rushed. Also, Haizel (the office manager) did an amazing job of making me feel at ease and guiding me through the whole process. Between the two of them my initial impression was a great one. I'm now about 9 days post op and loving my results thus far. Dr. Harrell exceeded my expectations and for that I can't thank him enough. I would recommend him to anyone considering rhinoplasty and I'm sure he's amazing at other procedures as well.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

Dr. Harrell is the best surgeon around! I considered otoplasty and have visited multiple surgeons but he was the only one who truthfully answered all my questions and spent time with me. A couple weeks after my consultation I got the sugery & I never been so happy with the results. They checked up on me almost everyday. I truly recommend Dr.Harrell. I love him & his team!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Dr. Harrell is an amazing doctor! I was originally suppose to have my surgery ( tummy tuck and Lipo) with a different doctor and was called the day before and told he was having surgery himself and therefore, Dr. Harrell would be performing the surgery. I'm a super planner and had done extensive research on the original Doctor performing it so, I was very nervous. After researching Dr. Harell, I could not find not one negative review on him. Meeting him for the first time the morning of, couldn't have been better! Everything happenes for a reason, I say. He was extremely patient, went over everything that was being done very thoroughly... Explained things I never would have even thought to ask! Made me feel extremely comfortable with him doing my procedure. Took his time doing the procedure as I was later told he is a perfectionist. While waking up from anesthesia, I apparently asked him the same question, 5 times and he patiently answered it each time, according to my husband! He even called the evening of to check up on me and offered to have me follow up with him at his office if I preferred to see him rather than seeing someone else at the original office I was scheduled to do the procedure with. Glad he did because I had a list of questions to ask that the doctors there weren't willing to answer because"they didn't want to step on his toes". Again, he patiently answered every question and has an amazing patient coordinator, Haziel. She was also amazing and beyond helpful. I couldn't have landed in the hands of a better Doctor and staff and am beyond grateful that I did. I can't say enough about them!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Typo correction from review on 3/21/2016. I trust Dr. Harrell with all of my aesthetic needs. He transformed by face from beautiful to stunningly beautiful! The results of my Rhinoplasty and chin liposuction are better than expected. Being African American, the bone and cartilage structures are uniquely different from other ethnicities. However, Dr. Harrell specializes in (ethnic) African American Rhinoplasty. If you want your body done properly, do not hesitate to contact Dr. Harrell. You are going to love him. Haizel is his right hand woman and she will make you feel comfortable and at home. She is so efficient and friendly. Every aspect of my experience deserves 10 stars.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

I trust Dr. Harrell with all of my aesthetic needs. He transformed by face from beautiful to stunningly beautiful! The results of my Rhinoplasty and chin liposuction are better than expected. Being African American, the bone and cartilage structures are uniquely different from other ethnicities. However, Dr. Harrell specializes in ethnic African American Rhinoplasty. If you want your body done properly, do not contact Dr. Harrell. You are going to love him. Haizel is his right hand woman and she will make you feel comfortable and at home. She is so efficient and friendly. Every aspect of my experience deserves 10 stars.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

I drove 2 hours to see Dr. Harrell for a rhinoplasty consultation and I knew he was the one. The staff was welcoming and very nice. I am more than pleased with the results of my rhinoplasty. Dr. Harrell is truly an artist, I love my new nose and I'm happier and more confident than ever before. There's no need to look further anywhere else, book and appointment with Dr. Harrell now.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

After many months of researching Tummy Tuck & Lipo surgeons I decided to visit Dr. Harrel. My experience, from our first meeting through post operation visits, has been excellent. I felt very comfortable with Dr. Harrel and his staff (Hazel). My procedure took place at Miramar West Hospital where I was treated and well cared for. This was my first cosmetic surgery and I had many questions. . They were very responsive and patient with me. In the end it was easier and less painful than I imagined. The result have been terrific and I look and feel great. I am glad I choose them! Thanks Dr. Harrel and Hazel... your guys are truly amazing! Highly recommended !

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Amazing job!! Very professional and kind doctor, everything went great!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Dr. Harrell is very talented!! He totally transformed my face. I am truly blessed to have chosen him to perform my rhinoplasty procedure. The surgery was virtually painless and once I got my cast off, I had almost no swelling and I looked 100 times better. Thank you!:)

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015