Ratings for Dr. JON F. Harrell

I drove 2 hours to see Dr. Harrell for a rhinoplasty consultation and I knew he was the one. The staff was welcoming and very nice. I am more than pleased with the results of my rhinoplasty. Dr. Harrell is truly an artist, I love my new nose and I'm happier and more confident than ever before. There's no need to look further anywhere else, book and appointment with Dr. Harrell now.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

After many months of researching Tummy Tuck & Lipo surgeons I decided to visit Dr. Harrel. My experience, from our first meeting through post operation visits, has been excellent. I felt very comfortable with Dr. Harrel and his staff (Hazel). My procedure took place at Miramar West Hospital where I was treated and well cared for. This was my first cosmetic surgery and I had many questions. . They were very responsive and patient with me. In the end it was easier and less painful than I imagined. The result have been terrific and I look and feel great. I am glad I choose them! Thanks Dr. Harrel and Hazel... your guys are truly amazing! Highly recommended !

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Amazing job!! Very professional and kind doctor, everything went great!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Dr. Harrell is very talented!! He totally transformed my face. I am truly blessed to have chosen him to perform my rhinoplasty procedure. The surgery was virtually painless and once I got my cast off, I had almost no swelling and I looked 100 times better. Thank you!:)

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

I just got a breast augmentation done by Dr. Harrell, I went for several consultations and there was no doubt or competition when it came to Dr. Harrell, His staff (Haziel) immediately made me feel comfortable, and i was more than just a number or a body that he has to preform on. I went to the complementary consultation with my boyfriend, and he pointed out how the office had a lot of "little details" to make the place look nice, this may not seem like a big deal, but a doctors office reflects their work. And Dr. Harrell EXCEEDED my expectations for my breast aug. Its about one week after my surgery, I feel great and my boobs look AMAZING (still swollen but wow) when I met with Dr. Harrell and Haziel a week prior to my surgery, they were so patient with me and He answered the LIST of questions I had for him, with such passion and interest. I would recommend EVERYONE including family to Dr. Jon Harrell. He truly is an amazing plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2013

I just had a Brazilian butt lift and I haven't fully healed yet but I feel my results are gonna be amazing Dr Harrel is very friendly and professional glad that I made the choice to come here!!!!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

Dr. Harrell genuinely cares about his patients. He is approachable and happily answers all questions. His surgery is a work of art!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

I had such a well-organized, professional, and positive experience with Dr. Harrell and his team. All of my questions were answered prior to the procedure and everything went so smoothly. I highly recommend Dr. Harrell and his team for anyone considering a procedure.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2012

Dr. JON F. Harrell's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I drove 2 hours to see Dr. Harrell for a rhinoplasty consultation and I knew he was the one. The staff was welcoming and very nice. I am more than pleased with ..."

February 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After many months of researching Tummy Tuck & Lipo surgeons I decided to visit Dr. Harrel. My experience, from our first meeting through post operation visits,..."

November 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing job!! Very professional and kind doctor, everything went great! "

July 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Harrell is very talented!! He totally transformed my face. I am truly blessed to have chosen him to perform my rhinoplasty procedure. The surgery was virtua..."

July 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "In all my life visiting physicians,I've never met anyone who could be compared to Dr Harrell."

January 14, 2015
  • First Name changed from "JON" to "JON F."

October 20, 2013