You may also like

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

I'm currently pregnant and she has been my doctor the entire time. She's very helpful and so sweet. I've been so nervous and worried since it's my first pregnancy but she always answers any questions I have.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

Dr Joseph has delivered 4 of my 5 children. She is an excellent doctor. She is very informative and friendly. If you want an excellent doctor with a great attitude she is the one. Grade A

flag | Submitted January 1, 2013

Dr. Joseph is an amazing dr. I would refer her to anyone. She deliverd both my boys and is now on # 3! She answered all my phone calls 3am even. I wouldnt change her for anyone!!!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2012

I had Dr. Joseph when pregnant for my daughter. She always seemed to busy to address my concerns. Didn't seem to know what was going on o lot of the time either. Wouldn't recommend.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

She is a young, new doctor and I would definitely recommend her if you are pregnant. She answered all of my questions as a first time mom!!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2006

Dr. Sonja R. Joseph's Credentials

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She is absolutely amazing, very personalbe and genuinely cares about her patients. She is a wonderful person."

October 9, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=29461'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.9

February 5, 2014
  • State changed from &quot;NY&quot; to &quot;AR&quot;, City changed from &quot;MALONE&quot; to &quot;WEST MEMPHIS&quot;

November 21, 2013