Dr. Lewis A. Andres

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Lewis A. Andres

Thank God that Dr. Andres uses his incredible skill to help cancer patients feel whole again. His reconstruction of my breasts after double mastectomy is beautiful! Highly recommend to anyone! There is a reason he has such a great reputation. He is a compassionate perfectionist and I feel genuinely grateful to have been directed to him. His staff was also caring and professional during a terrifying ordeal.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2018

I can't say enough great things about Dr Andres. I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2012 and had a double mastectomy in early 2013. I was 42 years young at the time and felt even younger. Reconstruction was important to me, as was a good result. Reconstruction did not go well for me the first couple of tries with a different surgeon. My consult with Dr Andres changed everything. He is a quite man that listens to what you have to say. He does not judge or make you feel unreasonable for wanting to look and feel attractive again. He also does not make promises that you will be perfect but does promise that he will do his absolute best for you!! I am soo happy with my outcome, it was so much better than I thought possible. I can wear a bathing suit and fill out a tee shirt and I look and feel attractive. Like I said I cant say enough wonderful things and I recommend him to any one needing or looking for a surgeon.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

I will be forever grateful for Dr. Andres and his staff. He did my reconstructive surgery after my double mastectomy. In such a stressful situation in my life he made things just a little bit easier. He cared about me as a person and my cancer journey. His bedside manner is exceptional and I would refer him to anyone battling breast cancer.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

If you're battling breast cancer and need to do breast reconstruction, I would highly recommend Dr. Andres. His knowledge, his bedside manner, his friendly staff, anything you can think of, it's all exceptional. Your journey will be a little less stressful because of his help.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Meeting Dr Andres has been life changing! I found out I was BRCA positive at the age of 18 and since finding out, I would often have nightmares of how the surgeries would leave my body looking. Ive always been insecure about how my body looked but I could only imagine how insecure I would feel after moving forward with a prophylactic mastectomy. I couldn't have been more wrong and I'm so thankful I met Dr Andres. When going through a procedure like this, the Dr you choose is everything and Dr Andres and his staff truly care about all their patients (I know this because my friend and another family member are also patients and have had the same experience). Thanks to Dr Andres, I now have perfect breast (after 3 kids, they were far from perfect prior to my surgery) and a positive self body image that I NEVER thought was possible. Dr Andres is truly gifted and AMAZING at what he does. I now LOVE my breast and I couldn't be more thankful for what Dr Andres has done for me! It was important for me to write a review in hopes that it would help anyone else getting ready to go through their own transformation.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

I traveled to phoenix to get a BBL from Dr. Lewis Albert Andres. I have traveled to him for a previous surgery and loved him so I went back. He was very knowledgeable and made me comfortable. He answered all my questions before I asked and even sat with me before th procedure to ensure I was comfortable He is current with his training which is very important to me. I would definitely travel to see him for my next procedure.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

Dr. Andres is a fantastic doctor. He did an excellent job on my breast reconstruction. He is intelligent, and I was completely confident in his abilities as as a surgeon. Dr. Andres and his staff are extremely kind, comforting, and compassionate. They put up with all my crazy fears before surgery and made me feel better. Due to my cancer, it was a very difficult time for me, but I always felt better after my appointments. Dr. Andres and his staff constantly made me feel that they truly cared about me. I am so happy with the results.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Following breast cancer, double mastectomy, reconstruction and revision after radiation I am extremely pleased with the way my body looks. I appreciated Dr Andres and staff's kindness and compassion. He is an excellent doctor who calmed my fear.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Most compassionate, brilliant, responsive, kind surgeon and office, with exemplary standards, outcomes, and excellence in surgery, training, teaching, charity, publications, and the best peer reviews. Dr Anrdres has been a top Doctor in the valley in both 2015 and 2016 in two specialties. He is an expert in many areas of both reconstructive and cosmetic plastic surgery for men and women and children. He and his staff are perfection. I come out of a related field and with my husband's cancers, and my 19 surgeries, I have never met anyone of this caliber. Even though my medical procedure was covered by insurance with one other physician, I chose to do this self pay as I have many allergy issues, and healing issues. From the highest level of education at the top schools in the USA, Harvard, Columbia, Mayo and more to the accolades from his peers and clients to his ability to teach, publish and give back to so many disadvantaged, Dr. Andres is unbelievable. I have worked in three medical centers; one medical school and my husband and I have had a practice with hundreds of doctors as clients. YOU CANNOT DO BETTER THAN THIS SURGEON AND HIS STAFF.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

Dr. Andres is absolutely the BEST. Very skilled and very compassionate. My breast cancer reconstruction was far better than I could have hoped for.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Dr. Lewis A. Andres's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Lewis Albert Andres is a well-trained and experienced plastic and reconstructive surgeon and is Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He has advanced training in aesthetic procedures of the face, body, and breast, as well as body contouring after massive weight loss. In addition to cosmetic procedures, he has a particular interest in reconstructive surgery, including cancers of the breast, soft tissues, head & neck, and skin. His diverse experience brings state-of-the-art techniques in plastic and reconstructive surgery to the greater Phoenix/Scottsdale metropolitan area and the entire Southwestern United States.

• English
  • Spanish
  • Filipino
  • Latin language

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 2002)
  • Columbia University New York (Grad. 1994)
  • Harvard University (Grad. 1997)

• Breast Augmentation
  • Breast Lift
  • Breast reduction surgery
  • Breast reconstruction with breast implants
  • Tummy Tuck