Ratings for Dr. Lewis A. Andres

Meeting Dr Andres has been life changing! I found out I was BRCA positive at the age of 18 and since finding out, I would often have nightmares of how the surgeries would leave my body looking. Ive always been insecure about how my body looked but I could only imagine how insecure I would feel after moving forward with a prophylactic mastectomy. I couldn't have been more wrong and I'm so thankful I met Dr Andres. When going through a procedure like this, the Dr you choose is everything and Dr Andres and his staff truly care about all their patients (I know this because my friend and another family member are also patients and have had the same experience). Thanks to Dr Andres, I now have perfect breast (after 3 kids, they were far from perfect prior to my surgery) and a positive self body image that I NEVER thought was possible. Dr Andres is truly gifted and AMAZING at what he does. I now LOVE my breast and I couldn't be more thankful for what Dr Andres has done for me! It was important for me to write a review in hopes that it would help anyone else getting ready to go through their own transformation.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

I traveled to phoenix to get a BBL from Dr. Lewis Albert Andres. I have traveled to him for a previous surgery and loved him so I went back. He was very knowledgeable and made me comfortable. He answered all my questions before I asked and even sat with me before th procedure to ensure I was comfortable He is current with his training which is very important to me. I would definitely travel to see him for my next procedure.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

Dr. Andres is a fantastic doctor. He did an excellent job on my breast reconstruction. He is intelligent, and I was completely confident in his abilities as as a surgeon. Dr. Andres and his staff are extremely kind, comforting, and compassionate. They put up with all my crazy fears before surgery and made me feel better. Due to my cancer, it was a very difficult time for me, but I always felt better after my appointments. Dr. Andres and his staff constantly made me feel that they truly cared about me. I am so happy with the results.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Following breast cancer, double mastectomy, reconstruction and revision after radiation I am extremely pleased with the way my body looks. I appreciated Dr Andres and staff's kindness and compassion. He is an excellent doctor who calmed my fear.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Most compassionate, brilliant, responsive, kind surgeon and office, with exemplary standards, outcomes, and excellence in surgery, training, teaching, charity, publications, and the best peer reviews. Dr Anrdres has been a top Doctor in the valley in both 2015 and 2016 in two specialties. He is an expert in many areas of both reconstructive and cosmetic plastic surgery for men and women and children. He and his staff are perfection. I come out of a related field and with my husband's cancers, and my 19 surgeries, I have never met anyone of this caliber. Even though my medical procedure was covered by insurance with one other physician, I chose to do this self pay as I have many allergy issues, and healing issues. From the highest level of education at the top schools in the USA, Harvard, Columbia, Mayo and more to the accolades from his peers and clients to his ability to teach, publish and give back to so many disadvantaged, Dr. Andres is unbelievable. I have worked in three medical centers; one medical school and my husband and I have had a practice with hundreds of doctors as clients. YOU CANNOT DO BETTER THAN THIS SURGEON AND HIS STAFF.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

Dr. Andres is absolutely the BEST. Very skilled and very compassionate. My breast cancer reconstruction was far better than I could have hoped for.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Dr. Andres performed my bilateral mastectomy in conjunction with my breast surgeon, Dr. Lise Walker. They are both exceptional. He continued with me as I had expanders and he did my reconstruction surgery in July 2015. Not only is he a skilled surgeon but he is kind, calm & caring. He always took the time to answer my questions and not only helped to heal my body but my heart and mind also.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

Truly excellent in all aspects. Great surgeon and very professional. Great staff. Thank you!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

I saw Dr. Andres after sister had breast reconstruction performed. She was ecstatic about his work and his competence. I decided to see him for some breast and body work to improve my mommy body. I am absolutely thrilled with my new breasts and body and agree that his a very talented surgeon. He is thorough, always listens, very compassionate, and has great bedside manner. His office is beautiful and staff just as caring and thoughtful. I recommend him to everybody and know of a couple of coworkers and family that have and will be getting Plastic Surgery done by him as well.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

I had an amazing experience since my first meeting with him. He was sincere, knowledgeable, and caring. He listened throughout, unlike other doctors I saw. He was confident and demonstrated a true dedication to his profession , which put me at ease. The result was more than I had asked for. I am so happy. His staff is wonderful and could count on any of them throughout my time there. Highest praises! Thank you!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Dr. Lewis A. Andres's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Lewis Albert Andres is a well-trained and experienced plastic and reconstructive surgeon and is Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He has advanced training in aesthetic procedures of the face, body, and breast, as well as body contouring after massive weight loss. In addition to cosmetic procedures, he has a particular interest in reconstructive surgery, including cancers of the breast, soft tissues, head & neck, and skin. His diverse experience brings state-of-the-art techniques in plastic and reconstructive surgery to the greater Phoenix/Scottsdale metropolitan area and the entire Southwestern United States.

• English
  • Spanish
  • Filipino
  • Latin language

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 2002)
  • Columbia University New York (Grad. 1994)
  • Harvard University (Grad. 1997)

• Breast augmentation
  • Breast lift
  • Breast reduction surgery
  • Breast reconstruction with breast implants
  • Tummy tuck