Ratings for Dr. Theresa E. Segat

Dr. Segat has been administering to our dental needs for many years and continues to amaze and please us with her expertise in all phases. She is thorough and meticulous and a perfectionist in addition. I cannot reccommend her too highly.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

wonderful experience, especially considering I was never a good dental patient. This dentist is the best I have ever had, highly recommended

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

Dr. Segat was able save my front tooth when others told me it was hopeless. I cannot say enough about her skill and dedication. A wonderful experience considering my major problem!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

I recently had a crown placed on one of my front teeth. Dr. Segat made sure it matched in color and fit perfect before she accepted the final product from the lab. I am not disappointed.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Dr Theresa Segat is an extremely competent and knowledgable dentist. She has treated our family for many years and we have nothing but praise for her work. After a particularly long and involved session, she has always called later to ensure the patient is doing well and has no complaints.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013