Ratings for Dr. Jose Vale

Had first surgery ever in May 2011. Dr. Vale was very kind and knowledgable in a quiet, gentle way. He was unusally punctual (less than a minute often! His skill and expertise is quite evident. D.Moore RN, BSN, CEN

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

Saw Dr. Vale in the past he was very nice, very outgoing, told me what was going to happen during my procedure. Went back to him a few weeks ago, Still loved him, But his office girl had changed and she was very rude. I felt like she was trying to rush through all the paper work. Didn't listen to me, I walked out of his office somewhat confused. Oh well, I still think Dr. Vale is a great Dr.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

Dr. Vale was so GREAT to my grandpa. Grandpa on his 85th birthday was very sick, we were in the ER. No one knew what was wrong. Dr. Vale came in and knew right away the my grandpas appendix had burst. Dr. Vale save my grandpas life. He was so caring and so nice. My family and I have great respect for him.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2009

He is an amazing doctor, I really enjoyed him and his willing to show me what was my problem. He is so careing, I would tell everyone to go to this guy if they needed someting done, His one nurse the one who roomed me was very nice, and was so nice to me and my husband, she always had a smile on her face. Thanks to the careing people in his office.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2009

Dr. Jose Vale's Credentials

• Univ Of Pr Sch Of Med, San Juan Pr 00936 (Grad. 1987)