Ratings for Dr. Kevin J. Adkins

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

I went to Dr. Adkins for year without any problems. However, I was experiencing severe pain in my leg for an extended period of time. After the fourth visit to see him for this problem I was told to quit wasting his time. He suggested that I was mentally manifesting the pain and to possibly seek a therapist. Two days later I went to Dr. Hodges (who is in the same clinic) for a second opinion. He immediately found the problem, and sent me directly to the hospital. The following day I had my hip replaced. I will NEVER go back to Dr. Adkins and strongly advise everyone else to find a different doctor.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2012

He has helped me with stomach problems that two other doctors could not help me with. I trust him!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2012

dr adkins has been taking care of our family for years....always knowledgable and friendly...some of his staff can be abrasive though...would still recommend him though

flag | Submitted March 22, 2010

Answered all questions, showed concern, was on time, and will try options on medical problem.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2008

He refused to take my husband's symptoms seriously. We sought another opinion and he was immediately diagnosed with a serious but treatable disorder. Thankfully we sought another opinion before it was too late.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2007

I find Dr Adkins exceptionally knowledgeable. So I feel his rating should get a smile and not a frown.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2007

Did not return phone calls.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2006

Dr. Kevin J. Adkins's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Mountain Home, AR