Ratings for Dr. Wendi Wardlaw

I hate Dentists, they always hurt me. I met Dr Wendi and she was gracious enough to help me and my daughter to get our teeth cleaned and checked. She really minimized the cost so that we were able to get this done. I had a tooth that really needed a filling. Dr. Wendi had her office fill my tooth. I was in the chair a considerable time because it required so much work. I was charged a nominal fee; which made it possible to get the tooth fixed. I had to have a tooth pulled and Dr. Wendi took her time to numb the tooth, which took some time because it was infected. She and her nurse were kind, and showed great compassion as the tooth was removed. I would recommend Dr. Wendi and her staff to anyone for dental services

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Our family of 6 have been going to Dr. Wendi Wardlaw now for over a year. We all have only good things to say about her and her staff. We are so thankful to have found this Doctor! Dr. Wardlaw is about your overall health. She is very knowledgable about anything having to do with your mouth. We have also listened to her on the radio. Dr. Wardlaw makes it a point to greet those that come into the office herself. Her staff is friendly and professional. The chairs are amazing. You can choose to be massaged while sitting there. She had to work on a few of us just to fix the mess other dentists have left. She and her workers do an excellent job. Also, she is absolutely NOT about money. This was a big plus for me as I tended to look at dentists like car salesmen until visiting this office. We were referred to this office/Dentist by a co worker of my husbands whose entire family love Dr. Wardlaw also. I would most definitely refer her to anyone looking for an honest Dentist that also does an amazing job.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Wendi Wardlaw at Stoneybrook Dental is a crooked, dishonest dentist. Awful experience with her overcharging me and trying to intimidate and scare me about problems that didn't exist. Had to go to someone professional to fix the mess she created.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Crazy is the best word to describe this woman. Rude also fits well. Don't even think about using the bathroom she will scream and yell at you. The filling is rough and needs to be repaired by another dentist. She believes everything is mind over matter.......including stating she will not go through menopause because it's mind over matter. If that doesn't keep you away.........comes across as very nice and has loads of self confidence but she is horrible.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Dr. Wardlaw isn't very professional. She is religious, and brings this into her practice excessively. Gospel music plays AT ALL TIMES. It's maddening. She often says that God will fix things, when all I was looking for is a dentist to fix things. Her work is mediocre, at best. If you complain, she makes excuses and won't own up to her mistakes. overall, she made me feel uncomfortable and charged me way too much for work that needed to be redone.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

My husband and I both see Dr Wendi. She is an incredibly knowledgeable doctor. She corresponded the problems I have with my gums and my autoimmune condition and was able to give me clear instructions to curb my inflammatory response. She looks at the whole person through their mouth. Also her office staff is wonderful and the chairs she has give you a massage while your mouth is being dealt with.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

I usually hate going to the dentist, but Dr. Wendi and her staff make the experience as pleasant as possible. My husband and I have been under her care for several years now and are very happy to recommend Dr. Wendi to anyone looking for an upbeat, friendly, and caring dentist!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

I currently have Cigna and Tricare insurance. I have travel for 26yrs with my husband and the military, so I have therefore had several dentist. By far Dr Wendi Wardlaw is the the best ever. I currently reside in Tallahassee,Fl and have maked the trip for my excelent services for the last 4yrs. She has corrected soooo much, with such and improvement that I am amazed. She has installed and maintained braces for my two daughter that know have a beautiful smile. I just love this dentist and her staff. Thank you Thank you for your wonderful service.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2014

Staff very caring. Dentist very caring and understanding of your needs.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2014

The staff was extremely professional and courteous. Dr. Wardlaw was different than other dentists I have experienced. She took the time to explain my situation, recommend a course of action and offer suggestions to mitigate additional costs. Who does that??? I have had a dentist who listed almost $10,000 in work that they wanted me to sign for, before they got started. And all I went in for was a crown. Dr. Wardlaw was caring, knowledgable and did not try to gouge me. I have found my dentist. Stoneybrook Dental is definitely worth a try.

Dr. Wendi Wardlaw's Credentials