Ratings for Dr. David Heskiaoff

WARNING!! Run in the opposite direction, this guy works for the money, & the system. He could care less about his patients. I was sent to him for a work comp injury. Had I known I could have switched Dr.s, I would have in a heartbeat. The stats/research on this guy are SCARY! He comes up dirty and his ratings are heinous for a reason! His office staff is RUDE, his asst., Angela is appalling, and should not be working in Healthcare, period! He told me one thing, yet told the Work comp adjustor something different, AFTER I had complained about his rude staff! This stopped my treatment dead in its tracks. (left me with a very serious injury). It was absolutely unethical and unconscionable! I also waited in his lobby for 2 to 3 HOURS for scheduled appointments, only to have him rush in for 5 - 8 MINUTES tops. They are so overbooked, its a money making work comp racket, where you are treated like cattle. He's a LIAR and the WORST "Dr." I've ever seen! So, consider yourself warned!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013

Just quit seeing me because her said there was nothing more he can do for me. And to cancel my appointment. Did this over the phone.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

He is one of the worse doctors I've ever been to, He cares nothing about his patients and never tells you whats going on with your body. I would tell him where my pian was and he would just act as if he wasn't listening. The staff is really nice and the AP is nice but unfortunatly they work under him. If you have anything done to you he will not explain anything like xrays or mris. Plus i had surgery and when my mom asked him about it she told me he was so rude to her as though she were bothering him or something. Not to mention I would wait hours just to see him for my appointments, then i would be in the room waiting to be seen and he would walk by tons of times on his phone, doing nothing. On top of that my initial visit with him would be like 5 mins for stuff I've already heard. All in all WORST DOCTOR EVER.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012

He should no longer be in practice. His methods are out of date and he doesn't care what he does to you.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012

ThisDoctor did surgery on my friend and due to malpractice he is now practically bedridden. He denies everything and is one of the rudest individuals imaginable. He has numerous complaints about him to the medical board.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

I had been assigned Dr. Heskiaoff for a Workmen's Comp injury a couple of years ago. I kept complaining of pain in my wrist. He took a look at my neck and an Xray showed a compressed disc. I have been having hip pain, so I went to him. He listened to me, Xrayed my spine and sure enough, found several compressed discs. I prefer a doctor who is logical, sensible, and doesn't overmedicate or get agressive with surgery. I prefer gentler, more naturopathic forms of healing. I always brace for jugments against chiropractic from doctors like him, but he knows it can help. He told me not to let my chiropractor 'crack' my bones, but that soft tissue adjustments are ok. I know I have to learn to live with my pain. I like his bedside manner and sensible, careful approaches. I do not like doctors who manipulate for big ticket items like surgery just for the money. He truly is genuine in his approaches and I like working with him. Waits are long, though.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2010

I was sent to this doctor through worker's comp. I find him to be helpful, informed and patient.Someone mentioned that he is difficult to understand. His accent may attribute to this, but I would go to him, even if I were not dealing with a worker's comp case.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2009

If I had not been forced to see this doctor I would have been better off. Unfortunately this doctor was part of workman's comp, I guess the old adage you get what you pay for works here. He was HORRIBLE. Bad Bedside manner (if one even existed) Bad verbal skills (he mumbles so not to be sued for bad information) Bad injection skills (he does everything off the books backwards) Perhaps he has ADD which would explain a lot, but he is definitely not a good doctor. I guess if you like pain pill prescriptions to make up for poor physician skills then he is a great doctor for you. This is exactly what is wrong with our health care today, bad doctors like this living off poor companies under workman's compensation.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2009

Dr. was very kind and efficent, he calmed me down from his first hello, I would recommend him to any and every one

flag | Submitted July 11, 2006

Dr. David Heskiaoff's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1976)