Ratings for Dr. Steven F. Bogart

I had 4 impacted wisdom teeth extracted 2 weeks ago. I wanted to wait to leave a review until I felt as though I was almost completely healed. I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Bogart's office. The staff was very professional, helpful and caring. (Especially Emily and Wendy!) Before the surgery, I was very nervous - so, Emily set up the nitrous oxide which made me relaxed while the staff set up the room for the procedure and for Dr. Bogart to come into the room and administer the anesthesia. I had my procedure at 8:30am and felt no pain for the remainder of the day. Dr. Bogart personally called my house late that night to check in - and see how I was doing. After a week, I was concerned that the pain was plateauing. Wendy was extremely understanding and squeezed in an appointment the very next morning between Dr. Bogart's other surgeries and post-op appointments. My healing was coming along perfectly (my jaw muscles were just tight), but Dr. Bogart inserted gauze packing to numb my pain - which helped immensely. I went back to the office three days later to get the gauze removed. I am very impressed with the professional and comforting aura in the office. I most definitely recommend going to Dr. Bogart for wisdom tooth extraction.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

Had 3 wisdom teeth extracted and had no pain after the surgery. He gave me a call later in the day to see how I was doing.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Always in a hurry, and fails to explain things well.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

My girlfriend had four impacted teeth removed today June 26, 2014 by Dr. Bogart and I wanted to share our experience. From the time we walked into the office till the time we left, everything was truly handled in an extremely professional manner. After the surgery, a member of the Staff took me where my girlfriend was resting and explained to me the post-op care procedures. Then Dr. Bogart came in and also went over things again with me. Now what really impressed me was this........ Dr. Bogart said that he would call me around 9pm tonight to follow-up and see how she was doing. Tonight at 9:10pm the phone rang and it was Dr. Bogart himself calling and following up as he said he would. I personally have had several major dental experiences and have never had a dentist/oral surgeon ever call after surgery. So if you are looking for an absolutely First Class Professional experience with an Oral Surgeon, I highly recommend contacting Dr. Steven Bogart in Hackettstown.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

I have been to Dr. Bogart for 2 extractions as well as a sinus lift and placement of two implants. All of the procedures (completed during 3 visists) went extremely well. I had no pain during the procedures and very little post-operatively. During all appointments, including consultation and post operative visits, and the staff and doctor have always been punctual, professional, attentive and very pleasant. Dr. Bogart also called after each procedure to ensure I was comfortable and that there were no issues. Great experience!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

Excellent oral surgeon, it has been about 5 hours now since my extraction and I still have no pain. Doctor was very profesional as was the staff. When it was time for surgery I was moved to the room and surronded by staff they moved like clock work before I knew it I was done and in recovery. Every ones experiance may not be the same based on condition and work being done but mine was excellent and would recommend DR Bogart to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

Great people!!!!!!! Second time I have use this Dr. And both times very happy!!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011