Dr. Daniel Weitz

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Daniel Weitz

Dr. Weitz is a very caring, thorough, patient, understanding and excellent clinician. He has helped me in many situations and also took great care of my father. His staff is equally caring and helpful. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Dr. Weitz is fantastic. It is well worth travelling from South Miami to see him. Thank you doctor. I have found my doctor for life.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

It looks like Dr. Weitz has become the "in" doctor these days for the South Florida and New York areas. And when I saw him, he definitely lived up to the hype. It is evident that unlike many other doctors, the hype surrounding him is from genuinely satisfied patients and not good business. He is a caring man and a smart doctor. I feel amazing after my atrial fibrillation ablation plus, I have almost no scar. My scar is smaller than what I have from a plastic surgery procedure I had done a few months ago! Dr. Weitz is incredible. Go see him.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Dr. Weitz is exceptional. He is a caring, compassionate and understanding doctor who is not quick to jump to surgery. He listens to you closely and spends time with you. He is young, fresh and eager. He is extremely knowledgeable, has excellent training and knows all the recent technologies and developments. He also has great bed side manner. Best of all, his surgery is as if he was a plastic surgeon when he closes your wound – I hardly have a scar from my defibrillator. Go see him!!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

Dr. Weitz is an amazing Doctor. I would highly recommend him. I saw him to have a defibrillator placed and the surgery was flawless. I felt great after the surgery and was able to tell Dr. Weitz that when he personally called to follow-up with me. Dr. Weitz was extremely patient, listened to everything I had to say and explained everything to me. He was very knowledgeable and had great bed side manner. Go see him - you will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

Dr. Daniel Weitz's Credentials

• New York University (Grad. 2004)