Ratings for Dr. Eric P. Dorninger

My plea for help fell on his deaf ears. Charged too much and ran WAY too many tests. I have mold toxicity so my brain wascnot functioning well enough to tell my family what was making me sick. He did a great job of explaining inflammation but failed to tell them what was causing it. His "care" cost me 3 years of my life and over $300,000. Arrogant, uninformed, will never be certified by Dr. Ritchie Shoemaker.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

After 50 years in the catastrophic chronic illness trench Dr. Dorninger is the freshest breath of air I have ever had. As an ND is is far and away more intelligent and informed than most of the specialists I have had (about 300) regarding functional medicine and illness mechanisma. Awesome provider.

Submitted April 27, 2016

Very unprofessional. Do not question his methods. He actually told me to think before I ask questions because he charges so much. He talked and talked and talked and I think he really just wanted me to feel stupid, to bow down to him and do what he said...

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

Pleasant, a salesman first and not very professional at times. His office told me that I cannot get the blood work done any place else but his office, and that was wrong. Actually my insurance covered all his labs except I was led to believe that they would not. Spend a lot of money on the labs. Very expensive and I feel I did not get the help I needed.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

He's nice, a salesman, not very professional at times . But, he does seem to know human physiology better than most MDs. I spent a lot of money on testing, diet changes and supplements. I think he helped somewhat but I moved and followed some of his recommendations.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

I feel like I lucked out finding this wonderful man. Eric and his staff have changed my life for the better.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2013

flag | Submitted April 7, 2013

I've been going to Dr. Dorninger for around 10 years. Though I am submerged in natural health, he is always 2 steps ahead of me. Very attentive and knowledgeable doctor that I would trust with my life. If he doesn't have the answer, he is resourceful enough to find the person that does. Most of all, his greatest concern is improving patient's health and vitality. If you truly want to address your health concerns, this is where I'd start.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2012

He is very kind and knowledgable. Working with him as been so helpful and life-changing. I have a much greater understanding of my body now.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

FABULOUS DOCTOR... WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN FOR THE LAST 20 YEARS? WISH ALL DOCTORS WERE AS GOOD AS YOU ARE!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011