Ratings for Dr. Randall D. Gaz

He is not only a top-skilled surgeon, but also a communication expert. In all three phases including pre, intra and post operation, he is the best doctor.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

He is the best surgeon in his field. I highly recommend him to everyone. He is highly experienced and talented.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

Dr.Gaz is a perfectionist with sincere compassion for you as his patient.He explained in detail the procedure and the possible symptoms and side effects.He calmed my pre-op nerves with quiet conversation .His kind words were very much appreciated.His precise skill made my new scar a small " Badge of Courage"

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

Dr Gaz saved my voice and my life! Such a caring and kind professional. This combo is very hard to find..It may take some time for an appointmant, but PLEASE, wait...he can help you.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2012

Extraordinarily skillful surgeon. A caring and unique physician. Rest assured if you choose Dr Gaz to be your doctor- you will be happy about the outcome.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2012

The best at what he does...bar none! Surveys ask if I would recommend him to a friend. Well, I recommended him to my sister!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2012

Very, very skilled surgeon. I had my inital partial thyroidectomy by another surgeon and found the condition of my vocal cords postop way better with Dr. Gaz! He takes time with his patients and is a true gentleman!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

Dr. Gaz is the best. Pre- and post-surgery you couldn't ask for a more competent and talented Dr. The MGH hospital staff call him "the maestro"

flag | Submitted December 30, 2009

Can't recommend him highly enough. He is an extremely competent surgeon and my scar from my thyroidectomy is so faint, most people have no idea I've had surgery. Truly the best of the best.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

Dr. Gaz is a top surgeon for thyroid. Honest, pleasant, and most important, extremely competent.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008

Dr. Randall D. Gaz's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1977)