Ratings for Dr. Andrea K. Dickerson

Dr. Andrea Dickerson is the best doctor EVER, she is so passionate and very concerned about her patients. She takes great quality time with you, to ensure that all of your concerns and questions are answered. The office is very clean, along with the staff being very friendly. I love Dr. Dickerson

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

I have seen Dr.Dickerson since I was 11 years old. I recently realized that they have no clue what there doing. I had a spot that she coouldnt get to go away so I was referred to Duke before she referred me I was told that I would be ok and the spot I had was not cancer after having surgery. at Duke a week later. I found out that I indeed did have cancer. I felt like if she didnt know what I had she should of just told me that. I also had my tubes tied and it looks horrible the scar is very bad and I will not go back there.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2013

I enjoyed all of the Dr's at A Woman's Place during my pregnancy it wasn't until I delivered my daughter when the rudeness came out in everyone. I had to have an emergency c-section and Dr Dickerson used "dissolving staples" to close my incision. I had my daughter April 5th 2013 and some of the staples still to this day August 2nd 2013 have not dissolved. I had been seen just about every week after I had my daughter because of the pain I was experiencing. Dr Dickerson refused to take out the remaining staples after my incision healed and would only give me something for pain that didn't work and refused to give me something else for pain. I had 2 dime size about 1/2 inch deep holes along my incision and was told that there was nothing wrong with me. I still have a lot of pain to this day. I do not recommend this ob/gyn to anyone. They treated me as if I was a crack head just trying to get pills and it was very clear I was in a lot of pain.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2013

Very rude front desk staff no personality,no expression and looks as of they could care less. Also young which may be the problem. Love Dr Dickerson and aids but first contact at the front desk will raise your blood pressure before you are seen. What happen to caring in health care!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

Very Professional and knowledgable. Dr. Dickerson delivered my first and only child and I have been seeing her since that time, 11 years ago.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2012

I just love Dr. Dickerson. I have seen her for 10 years, including these last four years while I live 6hrs away. NOw I am pregnant and wish I still lived in Fayetteville so Dr. Dickerson could deliver our baby. Dr. Dickerson and her nursing staff have always been great. They have treated me for routine checkups, general medicine, and birth control. I highly recommend them. The receptionist is sometimes challenging, especially when I call as an out-of-towner - she just doesn't understand that I don't want a local OB/GYN, I want to continue to be treated by Dr. Dickerson.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2011

Doctors are absolutely GREAT. The receptionist and billing staff are truly RUDE HEFFERS! I Left this pracitice because there is nothing done by their staff manager Gina to alleviate the situation. I also told all of my friends about my last experience and they left as well. Would have loved to remain a patient there but will not tolerate the arrogant and self- centered attitudes from those HOGS at the front desk. When Heather and Amy Joe was there I did not have this problem.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011

LOVE DR. DICKERSON. Billing staff are bullies and prideful. You don't get seen unless they want you to be seen. Even if all you have to pay is $130 for the entire pregnancy, you cannot be seen until that is paid in full. Since the billing staff told me I had no access to speak to Dr. Dickerson except through them and that they would not schedule me any more appointments because I would not be happy there if I didn't like THEM, I rated the Dr. on her staff's behavior. Evidently, they are in charge. ***I am an established patient that paid $300 OVER because of their bullying practices with my last child. They were the same way with my husband. Money first, patient second. I was told knowledge of their new policies and how much was due on the FIRST visit was completely my responsibility. I had recently moved and was prepared to pay the regular copay, not the entire deductible. To reiterate, I am an established patient! Yes, I told the mgr. her billing dept. sucks and I despise them.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2009

Dr. Dickerson is a very caring, and knowledable doctor. She goes to the extreme to help her patients.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2007

flag | Submitted November 22, 2006

Dr. Andrea K. Dickerson's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)