Dr. Michael D. Harris

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michael D. Harris

Dr. Harris removed my 18-year-old son's wisdom teeth. Dr. Harris came out and said I think your son's filling came out when I was removing his teeth, and you will need to take your son in to your Dentist to get it fixed. The next day my son said, "my filling is not missing, my tooth is broken". I did what Dr. Harris recommended and took my son to our Dentist. My Dentist confirmed that the filling was not missing but the tooth was broken. My dentist built the tooth up as much as possible. I was concerned that in the future he would need a crown. I called Dr. Harris office and they said that Dr Harris wanted to see my son. I went in and Dr. Harris was very hostile about the situation. He then got right up into my son's face and said what a great Dr. he was and that he has only had one other issue in his 18 years of practice etc..... He was very arrogant and tried to blame my dentist for my son's tooth braking. He also pushed a paper in front of my son face saying, "How old are you and did you sign this paper". The paper was just a explanation of the risks. However, it is not a release of liability. I will never recommend Dr. Harris.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Knowledgable, kind. Friendly and patient. Amazing staff

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

Dr. Harris is the best! He is so caring and knowledgeable when it came to my husband needing a dental implant! We knew at the time of our consist we were in the best possible care in Utah county

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

We have had Dr. Harris place a couple implants recently and he has done an excellent job. I fully trust his knowledge and experience. He was very nice and you could tell he was going to do a great job. I would highly recommend him if you are needing any oral surgery work done.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

He is excellent and so quick, but took all the time to answer all of my questions and the staff was extremely friendly and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

I have now been back to Dr Harris twice for extractions and dental implants and have been extremely happy with every visit. Because of his specialty training in medical and dental school, and because I have a very active 5-yr-old, he too has been to see Dr Harris 3 separate times for stitches. We thankfully were in and out,unlike waiting at the ER, with a much smaller bill. I will continue to go to Utah Surgical Arts for any future needs as well. They're spectacular!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2012

The doctor was very efficient and knowledgable. I was in and out fast, plus the staff was friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2012

flag | Submitted August 3, 2012

Great office! Friendly staff and very helpful. Very detalied in explanation of procedure and answered every question without hesitation. You could tell he knew his stuff and was confident in his practice. He seemed like he genuinely wanted to help me and cared about my experience in his office. Even after I had gone home, I got a phone call asking how I was doing. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2012

Dr. Michael D. Harris's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Harris has been practicing facial and oral surgery in Utah since 1998. In 2001, he designed and constructed the Utah Surgical Arts outpatient surgical facility, which is accredited by AAAHC. Dr. Harris and his wife enjoy living in Utah County and raising their six children in such a beautiful place. Dr. Harris has 23 years of experience specializing in all aspects of facial, reconstructive, cosmetic, and oral surgery, including dental implants, wisdom teeth removals, jaw surgery, and a variety of other cosmetic procedures. Following his undergraduate work at Brigham Young University, Dr. Harris chose to pursue the artistic science of facial, oral, and cosmetic surgery in the ‘European tradition,’ where specialization in facial surgery requires both a medical and dental degree. He completed his medical degree and residency training at the University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio, Texas. He received his dental degree from Creighton University in Omaha, Nebraska. Dr. Harris is certified by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Academic achievements include scholastic honors and multiple scientific research awards. His goal is to provide excellent surgical care in a comfortable environment.

• English