Ratings for Dr. Gregory G. MacHiko

He is the rudest man let alone doctor I have ever come across. He performed a endoscopy on me, did not tell me any results nor did he come to see me after the anesthesia wore off, but he did talk to my husband. Stated small ulcer nothing to be overly concerned about will use medication do another endoscopy in 2 months and go from there. No food restrictions, no modifications including no weight loss needed etc. Tell me a month later complete opposite. Also then when i ask about future courses of actions more endoscopy etc because i would like to plan for the costs after insurance etc. He states "oh yeah you are insurance dependent" I have medical insurance with my full time job. Also stated "well I do not get any of that money the hospital does" Then when i ask how does one develop an ulcer? what can I do to prevent etc? I receive the response "have you ever been this age before? (I am 48 years old) then he states "well fo I see a mid life crisis coming on?" Do not waste you time, money effort etc with this doctor. Find another more competent and caring professional. This man should not be a doctor he has no empathy. He only cares about himself and the money he can make.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

This doctor is only out for a paycheck doesnt care for his patients. so long story short I fell ill and had to go to hospital. I am making payments on my hefty medical bills. my symptoms came back I called to seek medical attention and advice from him, Will not help due to bill not paid in full.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Do not waste your time with Dr. Machiko or his staff! He doesn't care about his patients and didn't help with our issues at all. The lady in the front office is rude and nasty. She also couldn't be bothered with my questions and rudely hung up on me. Worst doctors office ever!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

Just do yourself a favor and stay away. I do not have a single nice word to say about this incompetent doctor and his rude staff. Believe me when I say that you will regret ever calling his office. Every word you her about him is true.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

Not a very nice doctor. Not a very nice doctor.Not a very nice doctor.Not a very nice doctor.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2013

This is the most incompetent doctor there is. I had a colonoscopy done 1 month ago. Still no diagnosis. Appointment 3 weeks after scope he ordered blood work and will not give me results until 6-20-06 appointment. I have been bleeding for two months and am quite concerned about the results of my blood work. To not provide one iota of information is unbelievable. If you would plan on seeing him don't! His office staff is inconsiderate, unknowledgeable and rude. I had a feeling something was wrong with them from my first contact on the phone but I needed to get an appointment quickly and they were the fastest....No wonder. I hope someone reads this so they can avoid this incompetent fool.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2006

Dr. Gregory G. MacHiko's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1985)

GHI