You may also like

Rate Dr. Joseph K. Ku

Dr. Joseph K. Ku's Ratings

I have to tell you honestly, Dr. Ku is the most attentive Dr. I have been to in years. Great Bedside manner, honest and right to the point. The results were amazing and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for changes in their lives. I have a facelift, arm lift and tummy tuck over the past 1 1/2 years and he transformed this 62 year old into something that has a new outlook on life. 5 star all the way.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2910274].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2015

Great doctor great staff! Took his time with me and answered all my questions. I love my results. I would definitely recommend dr.ku and his stafg to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2902007].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2015

OMG...Dr. Ku is the Picasso in his field! He skillfully sculpted me a body I thought was lost forever! Thank you so very much!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2790942].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

My daughter and I are both are very happy with Dr. Ku and his staff! My daughter had her procedure done 1st and was so happy with her results, I felt confident to go to Dr. Ku myself. Not only was he very honest with procedures he felt I didn't need, he never tried to sell me on more then what I wanted like a lot of other Dr's did.

Not only Dr, but his staff are so professional, knowledgeable and attentive do your needs. I put a few calls and/or texts into the office, as did my daughter, and staff and Dr. Ku called back immediately.

If I need more done in the future he will be my go to, in addition to my daughter who traveled from Flagstaff, AZ to have her work done.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2773366].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Great Dr. And person, makes you feel at ease, nice to talk to, great bedside manner, makes sure he does everything he can for you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2553552].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

He is a great doctor he listens and makes you feel comfortable and answers all your questions. I would recommend him to my friend, family and strangers

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2531016].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

I went to Dr. Ku for a mommy makeover. I had done a lot of online research and decided to set up a consultation. I was blown away from my first appt. His bedside manner goes above and beyond my expectations. From the moment I met him, I knew he was the doctor I was going to. He and his office staff are amazing! They are there to answer questions anytime, day, night, even weekends! I am the type that worries about everything, to the point of it making me sick. The day before surgery I felt like I had a bladder infection, I called his wonderful consultation specialist, Jaylene. She didn't know what to do in that situation so she called Dr. Ku. I was waiting for a call back from Jaylene, but instead Dr. Ku called me on a Sunday, from an amusement park, on his sons birthday! He had me go to urgent care to get tested and said call him back anytime, the time didn't matter. I've never had a doctor care so much! Since surgery, he has been there to answer any questions I have. He got me in same day when I was worried about something. My surgery was 8 weeks ago, and I will go to him for any future work I wish to have done! He's a perfectionist and his work is AMAZING! (His belly buttons are perfect!) He takes pride in his work! If you want spectacular results, I suggest you set up an appt with Dr. Ku! You will not be disappointed!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2515069].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2014

I can't say enough about Dr. Ku and his staff. They are amazing and answer all of my questions no matter what time it is. I met with several surgeons and as soon as I met Dr. Ku I knew he was the one I wanted to do my surgery. He made me comfortable and his bedside manner is awesome. I am so happy with my results. I have been heavy all my life and after a recent weight loss had skin I couldn't get rid of and my breasts were saggy and different sizes. 2 months out and I am a 34D with a flat tummy! I wore a bikini for the first time in my life, in public! I highly recommend Dr. Ku!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2256134].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2014

I am very happy with my decision to get a breast reduction and equally as happy that I chose Dr. Ku to perform it. He is very professional and yet so down to earth, that you feel at ease, because your in the right hands. He was so ready to answer your questions,and explain to you everything in detail, so that you knew exactly what your experience was going to be like. Both the surgery and recovery went so smooth, that it seemed like it had all passed in the blink of an eye. A year later, I am very happy with my reults.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2256133].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

I went to get a consultation from Dr. Ku tater having performed an extensive search for a doctor who was highly educated, bust also had some real photos with real results. I booked my surgery and it went great. I had my breasts lifted and augmented (larger) and a full extended tummy tuck ( I had extra skin from loosing weight). I was not nervous at all going into my surgery because Dr Ku explained everything to me, he explained how I would feel, how my recovery would most likely be, and I must say it was spot on. I healed so well, and my results were amazing. Is aw everyone for the first time after my surgery at Christmas, and they all said they could not believe how much smaller and better I looked. My brother even commented that I looked like I did in high school! That was crazy for me to hear because after having three kids I didn't think I could ever look like that again, but.. Thanks to Dr. Ku I do.I was so pleased with my surgery that I recently went back and had my inner thighs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2256132].votes_count ]]