Ratings for Dr. Joseph K. Ku

I'm 59 years old and my upper eyelids where starting to droop which made my eyes feel weighted. My left eye was twitching all the time. My chin also need a lift. I'm a teacher and had the summer off, so I spoke to my Botox nurse "Dana" at Dr. Ku's office about getting something done. (I've been going to Dana for over ten years and trust her opinion. I followed Dana to Dr. Ku's office after she left another doctor.) She told me that Dr. Ku did excellent work and he was not a doctor who did unnecessary surgery. He wouldn't suggest a procedure just to make money. I made the decision to have a consultation, and before I knew it, I was in his surgery center having my blepharoplasty and liposuction. They squeezed me in my appointment due to my short time frame to get back to school. The staff was very friendly and professional. The office manager Jaylene was great to work with and she made sure that everything was scheduled perfectly. It couldn't have gone better. The best part is that "I LOVE MY EYES AND CHIN!!!" It took about three weeks for the bruising to go away but I was back in shape to go back to work.. It was a great experience and I don't regret it one bit. It was a great decision. Dr, Ku is professional, understanding, gentle and kind. I must also say that Dana Boyan is the very best with fillers, botox, etc... I've been to a few people who do these procedures, but no one can match Dana Boyan! This office is a must for anyone looking to enhance their appearance. They are a class act! Thank you Dr. Ku!!!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Dr. Ku is the absolute best...my results are beyond even my own expectations and I'm truly grateful, and I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

I’m beyond words regarding the outcome of my breast reduction procedure. From inception to completion (6 weeks) Dr Ku, has handled every question, concern and follow-up with complete professionalism. Dr Ku, did a phenomenal job! His hands are Blessed! I’m elated with the result. I’m renewed but more importantly, my sufferance of back and shoulder pain are no more. My neck pain has decreased by 90%, which is a miraculous improvement. I truly recommend Dr Ku and his staff of professionals. Their friendly and welcoming which eases a lady’s apprehension. Forever Grateful.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

After going on more than a handful of consultations with different plastic surgeons. I was still indecisive on who to go with. I came across Dr. Ku and scheduled a consultation with him. After, walking out of his office I instantly felt confident in making my decision. Dr. Ku performed my Mommy Makeover and I'm beyond satisfied with my results. Dr. Ku was very informative, caring and has a passion for what he does. He goes above and beyond to make sure your happy with your results. His office staff is great, friendly and his wait time is excellent. Dr. Ku gives your realistic answers to questions you have. This was my first surgical procedure ever and I was very relaxed going through this whole process from his office to the surgical center. I would do it all over again. I highly recommend Dr. Ku !!

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Dr. Ku was fantastic, he was responsive and patient with me as I asked questions about my procedure. No matter how silly I thought my question was Dr. Ku was always kind and took all my concerns seriously. Not to mention, Dr. Ku's support staff is amazing. They went above and beyond every time I reached out to them with a question and for that I am grateful. It helped keep my fears in check.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

After losing 75 pounds and being left with ugly hanging excess skin and not so pretty breasts I decided it was time to make a change. I had researched plastic surgeons for two years and I narrowed it down to two, Dr. Ku being one of them. I am so happy to have decided to have my mommy makeover performed by Dr. Ku. During my consult he was very personable and made me and my husband feel very at ease and confident in his ability to perform the procedure safely. All of our questions were answered honestly and without any hesitation. His in office staff as well as the surgical staff were also very attentive and made me feel welcomed and at ease. From my consult, to surgery, and throughout my recovery Dr. Ku and his staff have taken amazing care of me and I cannot thank them enough. My results are more than what I had hoped for!! I would highly recommend Dr. Ku to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

I had two procedures performed by Dr. Ku liposuction and breast augmentation I am very satisfied with the results. I would definitely would refer Dr. Ku .

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

I have to tell you honestly, Dr. Ku is the most attentive Dr. I have been to in years. Great Bedside manner, honest and right to the point. The results were amazing and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for changes in their lives. I have a facelift, arm lift and tummy tuck over the past 1 1/2 years and he transformed this 62 year old into something that has a new outlook on life. 5 star all the way.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

Great doctor great staff! Took his time with me and answered all my questions. I love my results. I would definitely recommend dr.ku and his stafg to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

OMG...Dr. Ku is the Picasso in his field! He skillfully sculpted me a body I thought was lost forever! Thank you so very much!!!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Dr. Joseph K. Ku's Credentials

• University Of California, San Diego School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

MSP/BC Med