Ratings for Dr. Inna Berin

Dr.Berin is an amazing doctor. She is very confident and gives utmost care to every patient. Success is guaranteed :)

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Very nice person, who takes time to understand your problems. She explains everything about treatment plans in details. She monitors the progress very closely so no errors happen. Best staff, all of them are very friendly and kind people.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

Dr. Berin is the most caring Doctor I have ever encountered. I have been an infertility patient for over 15 years and treated in 4 different clinics in both nj and nyc but I had the best experience here and a successful pregnancy. I can't say enough how great, approachable and nice Dr. Berin and her staff are and I would strongly recommend her expertise!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

Dr. Berin is a fantastic doctor. She is always willing to answer any question. Never makes you feel rushed. She always calls you back when you call with questions. Even after leaving her practice because of a successful pregnancy, she still returned my call for OB references. Her office is a well oiled machine and although the waiting room will be packed with patients, she will see you as quickly as she can and then take her time with you when you have her attention. She is highly recommended!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Dr. Berin is an awesome doctor that will listen to your thoughts and give you her own with honesty. The office staff treats patients like family!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Dr. Berin is kind, optimistic, knowledgable, and understanding. She is a wonderful doctor who some how made the journey through infertility hopeful and positive. She's the best!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Dr Berin was fantastic. She always greeted me with a smile and handshake. I felt completely at ease with her from the very first appointment. She was truly caring and provided excellent advice which result in our baby boy in our first attempt. She always took her time to explain everything and answer and questions. All the office and nursing staff were great too!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

I can not say enough amazing things about Dr. Berin and the entire staff at the Fertility Institute! From my very first appointment, they were all so supportive, compassionate, and helpful. They always took the time to answer my endless questions. Dr. Berin provided such a positive outlook, and always ensured me that everything would work out - and it did! I would highly recommend Dr. Berin to anyone experiencing infertility. Thank you all for everything!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

My story is truly a special miracle to me and now my family. I met Dr. Berin January 2012 after many failed attempts with other doctors and medicine. My husband and I decided to give it one more try. We literally put all our eggs in one basket. After borrowing from credit cards and taking out a loan to pay for this one time attempt we were ready. Sadly to say that in April 2012 our attempt failed. Unfortunately, we could not afford to try a second time. It took me weeks to accept the fact that this is “my life - childless”. It was January 2015, that I received a call from a staff member to see if this chapter in our life is closed. My response was simple, “it’s a hard chapter to close” but we moved on. I was told that Dr. Berin has been thinking of me and my husband and feels that we should try again. That she would do what it takes to make this happen. After having this discussion with my husband that night, we could not believe that we are giving a second chance – it was unbelievable. At this point what do I have to lose? I know what the pain and disappointment feels like, so why not try again. I set up an appointment to meet with Dr. Berin and we hugged and cried together. I knew that moment that I had to try again. This time it was different. The care and love that I received was extremely special, from the office manager to the nurse that drew my blood on a daily basis. It truly felt amazing. So my process was via egg donor for a 2nd time – 3 years later. And it worked!! I am the proud mother of a beautiful baby girl. And this is all thanks to Dr. Berin. I highly recommend Dr. Berin; she is caring, thoughtful and understanding. Along with her wonderful staff, they all put an ease as you start this process. Your hand is held all the way through.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Dr Berin and the entire staff at the Fertility Institute were so supportive and helpful during our infertility issues and IVF process. Without Dr Berin we would not have been blessed with our beautiful baby girl. Dr Berin made me feel super comfortable with the whole process. She is honest, caring, and extremely knowledgable. I would recommend her to anyone!!!!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

Dr. Inna Berin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Inna Berin, Co-Medical Director of the Fertility Institute of New Jersey & New York. Dr. Berin joined the Fertility Institute in 2010. She is a board-certified specialist in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (REI) and has extensive clinical expertise in all aspects of infertility and reproduction, including ovulation induction, intra-uterine insemination, PCOS, recurrent pregnancy loss, IVF, preimplantation genetic testing (PGD/PGS), egg freezing, as well as reproductive surgery. Prior to joining our team in 2010, Dr. Berin served as a Clinical and Research Fellow in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at the prestigious Massachusetts General Hospital, a teaching hospital of Harvard Medical School. She was also appointed a clinical instructor in OB/GYN at the Harvard Medical School during that time. While there, she worked with some of the foremost leaders in the field of Reproductive Biology and Infertility and gained invaluable knowledge regarding all aspects of infertility and reproduction. She has participated in ground-breaking research and has published numerous articles and abstracts, presenting her work at national conferences of the American Society of Reproductive Medicine. Dr. Berin has been recognized by both patients and colleagues for being an extremely compassionate, warm, and caring physician. When you meet her, it is evident that she takes great pride in providing outstanding medical care in a sensitive and gentle way, understanding the difficulties the patient may have encountered on their journey to becoming parents. Through her years of educational and professional experience, Dr. Berin has developed deep expertise and knowledge in all aspects of reproductive endocrinology, and this, combined with her outstanding bedside manner, provides her patients with optimal care and outcomes.

• Spanish
  • Russian
  • English

• Mount Sinai School of Medicine
  • New York University
  • Harvard University

• In vitro fertilization (IVF)
  • Female infertility
  • Infertility
  • Male infertility
  • Egg freezing

• Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2015)
  • On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
  • Patients' Choice Award (2011 - 2015)
  • Top 10 Doctor - State (2014) - New Jersey - Reproductive Endocrinologist
  • Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2015)
  • Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011 - 2015)
  • Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014) - New York Metro Area - Reproductive Endocrinologist

Top Hospitals in Westwood, NJ