Dr. Inna Berin

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Inna Berin

From the moment I met with Dr. Berin, my mind was at ease. The entire staff, including Massiel De La Cruz, PA and nurse Cathy, made each visit pleasant and quick. I can not thank Dr. Berin and the staff enough for all of their compassion and help through what has really been the most challenging and rewarding part of my life.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2019

I cannot say enough positive things about this clinic. Nothing in life is perfect but these gals have been warm, attentive, and respectful through the process. Dr Berin has EXCEPTIONAL bedside manner and humility. She has collaborated with me and respected my intuition as well as my wishes. She is a breath of fresh air in an industry full of arrogance and condescension.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2019

*Dr. Berin is a wonderful; doctor. She is very knowledgeable in her field. She was answering all of my questions and spent time explaining everything to me. Dr. Berin really cares, becomes so happy for you. I highly recommend Dr. Berin if you are looking for a knowledgeable and caring fertility doctor.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2019

I would give a thousand stars if it were allowed. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Berin. We could not have possibly felt more cared for or comfortable during our fertility journey. She reassured us every step of the way and was always positive, which really got us through some tough times. Once we became pregnant, we did not want to leave the office as they all felt like family to us. Everyone who works at the Fertility Institute holds a special place in our hearts, they are all angels.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2019

I am beyond impressed with the staff's professionalism and empathy in this experience. Everyone from the front desk, phones, phlebotomist, nurses, to Dr. Berin herself has given me white glove service! I would absolutely recommend this practice to anyone who asks!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2019

Dr. Berin and her staff are amazing! I miss them all now that I have graduated to a "regular OB" with this healthy pregnancy.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2019

Dr. Berin is an exceptional doctor. At each appointment, she took the time to be sure I was getting the best treatment, and I understood what the best course of action would be. She is brilliant and so gifted at what she does! She has given me and my family two miracles and made the process as easy and comfortable as possible. I am forever grateful for Dr. Berin and staff.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2019

Dr. Berin is an exceptional doctor. At each appointment, she took the time to be sure I was getting the best treatment and I understood what the best course of action would be. She is brilliant and so gifted at what she does. She has given my family two miracles, and made the process as easy and comfortable as possible. I am forever grateful for Dr. Berin and her staff!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2019

Dr. Berin made me pregnant! She really is amazing and I'm so thankful for her! Dr. Berin really does amaze me as a doctor. She knows what she is talking about and I trust her with everything she told me.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2018

Dr. Berin is so knowledgeable in her field; I trust her completely. She is so kind, spends time explaining everything, and is truly compassionate. She helped me get pregnant twice and I will never be able to thank her enough for that!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

Dr. Inna Berin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Inna Berin, Co-Medical Director of the Fertility Institute of New Jersey & New York. Dr. Berin joined the Fertility Institute in 2010. She is a board-certified specialist in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (REI) and has extensive clinical expertise in all aspects of infertility and reproduction, including ovulation induction, intra-uterine insemination, PCOS, recurrent pregnancy loss, IVF, preimplantation genetic testing (PGD/PGS), egg freezing, as well as reproductive surgery. Prior to joining our team in 2010, Dr. Berin served as a Clinical and Research Fellow in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at the prestigious Massachusetts General Hospital, a teaching hospital of Harvard Medical School. She was also appointed a clinical instructor in OB/GYN at the Harvard Medical School during that time. While there, she worked with some of the foremost leaders in the field of Reproductive Biology and Infertility and gained invaluable knowledge regarding all aspects of infertility and reproduction. She has participated in ground-breaking research and has published numerous articles and abstracts, presenting her work at national conferences of the American Society of Reproductive Medicine. Dr. Berin has been recognized by both patients and colleagues for being an extremely compassionate, warm, and caring physician. When you meet her, it is evident that she takes great pride in providing outstanding medical care in a sensitive and gentle way, understanding the difficulties the patient may have encountered on their journey to becoming parents. Through her years of educational and professional experience, Dr. Berin has developed deep expertise and knowledge in all aspects of reproductive endocrinology, and this, combined with her outstanding bedside manner, provides her patients with optimal care and outcomes.

• Spanish
  • Russian
  • English

• Mount Sinai School of Medicine
  • New York University
  • Harvard University

• In vitro fertilization (IVF)
  • Female infertility
  • Infertility
  • Male infertility
  • Egg freezing

• Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2015)
  • Patients' Choice Award (2011 - 2015)
  • Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2015)
  • Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011 - 2015)
  • Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014) - New York Metro Area - Reproductive Endocrinologist
  • Top 10 Doctor - State (2014) - New Jersey - Reproductive Endocrinologist
  • On-Time Doctor Award (2014)