I can not say enough amazing things about Dr. Berin and the entire staff at the Fertility Institute! From my very first appointment, they were all so supportive, compassionate, and helpful. They always took the time to answer my endless questions. Dr. Berin provided such a positive outlook, and always ensured me that everything would work out - and it did! I would highly recommend Dr. Berin to anyone experiencing infertility. Thank you all for everything!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

My story is truly a special miracle to me and now my family. I met Dr. Berin January 2012 after many failed attempts with other doctors and medicine. My husband and I decided to give it one more try. We literally put all our eggs in one basket. After borrowing from credit cards and taking out a loan to pay for this one time attempt we were ready. Sadly to say that in April 2012 our attempt failed. Unfortunately, we could not afford to try a second time. It took me weeks to accept the fact that this is “my life - childless”. It was January 2015, that I received a call from a staff member to see if this chapter in our life is closed. My response was simple, “it’s a hard chapter to close” but we moved on. I was told that Dr. Berin has been thinking of me and my husband and feels that we should try again. That she would do what it takes to make this happen. After having this discussion with my husband that night, we could not believe that we are giving a second chance – it was unbelievable. At this point what do I have to lose? I know what the pain and disappointment feels like, so why not try again. I set up an appointment to meet with Dr. Berin and we hugged and cried together. I knew that moment that I had to try again. This time it was different. The care and love that I received was extremely special, from the office manager to the nurse that drew my blood on a daily basis. It truly felt amazing. So my process was via egg donor for a 2nd time – 3 years later. And it worked!! I am the proud mother of a beautiful baby girl. And this is all thanks to Dr. Berin. I highly recommend Dr. Berin; she is caring, thoughtful and understanding. Along with her wonderful staff, they all put an ease as you start this process. Your hand is held all the way through.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Dr Berin and the entire staff at the Fertility Institute were so supportive and helpful during our infertility issues and IVF process. Without Dr Berin we would not have been blessed with our beautiful baby girl. Dr Berin made me feel super comfortable with the whole process. She is honest, caring, and extremely knowledgable. I would recommend her to anyone!!!!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

Dr. Berin and the staff at the Feetility Institute were so helpful in helping my husband and I get pregnant with our first child. I would recommend them to anyone looking to conceive and is having trouble.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

She is a miracle worker. Me and my husband had conditions that made it impossible for us to have a baby. She worked thru every single problem and today my son is a week old. This Dr is very sweet and a true professional. Thank you Dr. Burin!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Dr. Berin is an amazing physician. From the beginning she helped me feel like there was no doubt we would get pregnant. She treated me like I was the only patient in the office and took her time. She was straightforward about my diagnoses as well as my husband's then planned our course of action. When I came in crying one time, she was so compassionate and ensured me that from what she saw I was going to be okay. I think the comfort and care she gave helped me to relax because after just 2 cycles and against all odds, we got pregnant! My son is now a happy 6 month old and rolling around! When it's time for our second go around with pregnancy, I will be back at her office and look forward to giving her a big hug. I was originally referred to the practice by my friend. She had been seen by Dr. Levine. He is amazing too and you can't go wrong either way. Although he was not my doctor per se, he always stopped to say hello and ask how I was doing. This is indicative of the group's philosophy on bedside manner.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

The most amazing, honest, knowledgeable kind doctor I have ever encountered. It was an honor to be her patient and she even put up with my endless calls and questions, always made me feel like her only patient. I trust Dr. Berin very much and highly recommend her. I am 31 weeks along thanks to Dr. Berin.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

I cannot say enough positive things about my experience with dr. Berin and her staff. Dr. Berin is so kind and compassionate. She was very positive....explained everything in detail...I never felt rushed. And her staff is wonderful. My husband and I were very lucky and conceived quickly after seeing dr. Berin. We welcomed a beautiful baby girl 2 months ago and could not be more thankful to Dr. Berin.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Berin by my gynecologist after I was unable to conceive for a year. I knew instantly after meeting Dr. Berin that she was the dr for me. She is so warm and friendly...it is like chatting with your friend. ...even at 630 in the morning! She always made me feel like I was going to get pregnant!! I never had a doubt in my mind that it wasn't going to happen. Dr. Berin answers all of your questions without making you feel rushed! Because of her....i have a beautiful 1 month old little boy!! Thank you, Dr. Berin and all of the wonderful staff & nurses at your office! My experience was nothing less than great :)

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

My only concern was the lack of late hours and weekend hours. Early morning appointments are kind of tricky since its first come/First serve.... and the signup sheet is not managed by office personnel but the patients. The treatment by entire staff was completely professional. I became pregnant within a year. Dr Berin was wonderful. She met with my husband and me to explain all options and what to expect once successful.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014

Dr. Inna Berin's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can not say enough amazing things about Dr. Berin and the entire staff at the Fertility Institute! From my very first appointment, they were all so supportive..."

February 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My story is truly a special miracle to me and now my family. I met Dr. Berin January 2012 after many failed attempts with other doctors and medicine. My husba..."

January 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Berin and the entire staff at the Fertility Institute were so supportive and helpful during our infertility issues and IVF process. Without Dr Berin we would..."

October 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Berin and the staff at the Feetility Institute were so helpful in helping my husband and I get pregnant with our first child. I would recommend them to anyo..."

September 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She is a miracle worker. Me and my husband had conditions that made it impossible for us to have a baby. She worked thru every single problem and today my son i..."

July 31, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Berin is an amazing physician. From the beginning she helped me feel like there was no doubt we would get pregnant. She treated me like I was the only pati..."

March 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The most amazing, honest, knowledgeable kind doctor I have ever encountered. It was an honor to be her patient and she even put up with my endless calls and que..."

February 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I cannot say enough positive things about my experience with dr. Berin and her staff. Dr. Berin is so kind and compassionate. She was very positive....explained..."

January 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. Berin by my gynecologist after I was unable to conceive for a year. I knew instantly after meeting Dr. Berin that she was the dr for me. ..."

January 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My only concern was the lack of late hours and weekend hours. Early morning appointments are kind of tricky since its first come/First serve.... and the signup ..."

December 6, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Berin and the rest of the staff are very knowledgeable & professional and made us feel comfortable from our first appointment. Dr. Berin clearly outlined h..."

November 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Berin was a wonderful, compassionate doctor that helped us conceive our second child. She diagnosed me quickly and accurately and I was able to become succe..."

October 7, 2014