Dr. Inna Berin

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Inna Berin

Dr. Berin, the front staff, and the nurses are incredible people. I was a patient with them for seven months, often visiting multiple times a week for morning monitoring. Everyone was always pleasant and made sure I was comfortable. While infertility can't be described as a good experience, I was fortunate to have Dr. Berin and staff with me throughout this difficult journey. I wasn't treated like any other patient like most other doctor's offices...it was clear that I was genuinely cared about. Dr. Berin took the time to ensure the treatment I received was appropriate and the best for my condition, and she always made sure my questions were answered. The wait time at the office is incredibly short and their hours are flexible and accommodating, which I appreciated, since I couldn't be late to work each week after morning monitoring. I highly recommend Dr. Berin and won't even think about going anywhere else for my next pregnancy!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

As I write this I am holding my miracle baby thanks to Dr. Berin. You will not find a more knowledgeable and caring doctor to guide you through one of the most difficult and stressful times.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

We came to Dr. Berin with very little hope. Her expertise and positive attitude resulted in us having a successful result. I can not recommend her and her office staff enough! They truly make miracles happen and we can not thank them enough.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

Dr. Berin was amazing. My pains & joys were hers as well as mine. She was always happy and positive and explained everything and answered all of my questions. The entire staff did an amazing job. Made you feel comfortable, always friendly.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

Dr. Berin and the staff are amazing. Always professional, supportive, and caring. I didn't feel like I was going to the doctor but instead visiting friends. I strongly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

I can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Berin and the entire staff. I went through difficult times conceiving my 2 children and everyone was empathetic, VERY knowledgeable and experienced, encouraging, and supportive. I would 100% recommend the Institute to anyone having difficulties.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

My husband and I were recommended to see Dr. Berin through my OB/GYN. This news alone was very frustrating and disheartening at first for us. From our very first meeting with Dr. Berin, as cliche as it may sound, I knew we were in great hands. Dr. Berin and the nursing staff remained hopeful and optimistic when it seemed like nothing was going right. With every hurdle I faced, Dr. Berin remained determined to try/add something new and different until we got to where we wanted to be. She is immensely knowledgeable in her field and I truly cannot thank her, and the nurses, enough. I above and beyond recommend Dr. Berin and the Fertility Institute of NJ and NY.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

My husband and I could not conceive naturally, and fell upon the Fertility Institute of NJ & NY while browsing the internet. From the very first phone call to set a consultation appointment the entire staff was absolutely wonderful. We met with Dr. Berin and our journey began. We absolutely loved working with her and her staff members. I wished we could continue our entire journey with them and I would without a doubt recommend her to everyone who needs assistance with their fertility journey!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

After two years of trying to get pregnant, I was referred to Dr. Berin. And I am so grateful that I was! Finally there was a competent doctor in charge of my care. I (and my cycle) were well monitored, Options were laid out for me and each step was explained to along the way. And everyone was empathetic. I would highly recommend this office. Waiting on baby boy any day now!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2017

Thanks to Dr. Berin, I am happily pregnant after seeing her for only two months. Dr. Berin and all of her staff are wonderful and very helpful through this difficult process.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Dr. Inna Berin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Inna Berin, Co-Medical Director of the Fertility Institute of New Jersey & New York. Dr. Berin joined the Fertility Institute in 2010. She is a board-certified specialist in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (REI) and has extensive clinical expertise in all aspects of infertility and reproduction, including ovulation induction, intra-uterine insemination, PCOS, recurrent pregnancy loss, IVF, preimplantation genetic testing (PGD/PGS), egg freezing, as well as reproductive surgery. Prior to joining our team in 2010, Dr. Berin served as a Clinical and Research Fellow in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at the prestigious Massachusetts General Hospital, a teaching hospital of Harvard Medical School. She was also appointed a clinical instructor in OB/GYN at the Harvard Medical School during that time. While there, she worked with some of the foremost leaders in the field of Reproductive Biology and Infertility and gained invaluable knowledge regarding all aspects of infertility and reproduction. She has participated in ground-breaking research and has published numerous articles and abstracts, presenting her work at national conferences of the American Society of Reproductive Medicine. Dr. Berin has been recognized by both patients and colleagues for being an extremely compassionate, warm, and caring physician. When you meet her, it is evident that she takes great pride in providing outstanding medical care in a sensitive and gentle way, understanding the difficulties the patient may have encountered on their journey to becoming parents. Through her years of educational and professional experience, Dr. Berin has developed deep expertise and knowledge in all aspects of reproductive endocrinology, and this, combined with her outstanding bedside manner, provides her patients with optimal care and outcomes.

• Spanish
  • Russian
  • English

• Mount Sinai School of Medicine
  • New York University
  • Harvard University

• In vitro fertilization (IVF)
  • Female infertility
  • Infertility
  • Male infertility
  • Egg freezing

• Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2015)
  • Patients' Choice Award (2011 - 2015)
  • Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2015)
  • Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011 - 2015)
  • Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014) - New York Metro Area - Reproductive Endocrinologist
  • Top 10 Doctor - State (2014) - New Jersey - Reproductive Endocrinologist
  • On-Time Doctor Award (2014)

Delta Dental