Ratings for Dr. Inna Berin

My husband and I could not conceive naturally, and fell upon the Fertility Institute of NJ & NY while browsing the internet. From the very first phone call to set a consultation appointment the entire staff was absolutely wonderful. We met with Dr. Berin and our journey began. We absolutely loved working with her and her staff members. I wished we could continue our entire journey with them and I would without a doubt recommend her to everyone who needs assistance with their fertility journey!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

After two years of trying to get pregnant, I was referred to Dr. Berin. And I am so grateful that I was! Finally there was a competent doctor in charge of my care. I (and my cycle) were well monitored, Options were laid out for me and each step was explained to along the way. And everyone was empathetic. I would highly recommend this office. Waiting on baby boy any day now!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2017

Thanks to Dr. Berin, I am happily pregnant after seeing her for only two months. Dr. Berin and all of her staff are wonderful and very helpful through this difficult process.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

I read a lot of the reviews for Dr. Inna Berin and like everyone I find her to be one of the best if not the best Reproductive Endocrinologist and I saw several before I came to her. I was impatient and she was booked solid for 3 months. She is worth the wait, and although I am not yet pregnant she has given me high hopes. Dr. Berin and her staff get to know their patients and each time I come in they greet me by name and with a smile. Dont be impatient like me she is worth the wait.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

She was amazing the whole time, from figuring out what my issues were to answering every question I had (no matter how stupid I thought I sounded she never made me feel that way), to helping me get pregnant. I think she's one of the best in her field and I would definitely recommend her without reserve.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Dr. Berin is a kind and compassionate doctor who is also very knowledgeable about infertility. She always took the time to hear my concerns and had very thoughtful replies, setting my mind at ease. I would highly recommend her if you are having trouble getting pregnant.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Dr Berin is very knowledgeable, kind, caring.She explains every details of the treatment to the patients. She monitors everything very closely. I got the best experience ever.I highly recommend dr Berin.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Thanks to Dr Berin for taking good care of me. If not for her I would not have a beautiful baby girl. Dr Berin and her staff are wonderful.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Dr.Berin is an amazing doctor. She is very confident and gives utmost care to every patient. Success is guaranteed :)

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Very nice person, who takes time to understand your problems. She explains everything about treatment plans in details. She monitors the progress very closely so no errors happen. Best staff, all of them are very friendly and kind people.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

Dr. Inna Berin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Inna Berin, Co-Medical Director of the Fertility Institute of New Jersey & New York. Dr. Berin joined the Fertility Institute in 2010. She is a board-certified specialist in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (REI) and has extensive clinical expertise in all aspects of infertility and reproduction, including ovulation induction, intra-uterine insemination, PCOS, recurrent pregnancy loss, IVF, preimplantation genetic testing (PGD/PGS), egg freezing, as well as reproductive surgery. Prior to joining our team in 2010, Dr. Berin served as a Clinical and Research Fellow in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at the prestigious Massachusetts General Hospital, a teaching hospital of Harvard Medical School. She was also appointed a clinical instructor in OB/GYN at the Harvard Medical School during that time. While there, she worked with some of the foremost leaders in the field of Reproductive Biology and Infertility and gained invaluable knowledge regarding all aspects of infertility and reproduction. She has participated in ground-breaking research and has published numerous articles and abstracts, presenting her work at national conferences of the American Society of Reproductive Medicine. Dr. Berin has been recognized by both patients and colleagues for being an extremely compassionate, warm, and caring physician. When you meet her, it is evident that she takes great pride in providing outstanding medical care in a sensitive and gentle way, understanding the difficulties the patient may have encountered on their journey to becoming parents. Through her years of educational and professional experience, Dr. Berin has developed deep expertise and knowledge in all aspects of reproductive endocrinology, and this, combined with her outstanding bedside manner, provides her patients with optimal care and outcomes.

• Spanish
  • Russian
  • English

• Mount Sinai School of Medicine
  • New York University
  • Harvard University

• In vitro fertilization (IVF)
  • Female infertility
  • Infertility
  • Male infertility
  • Egg freezing

• Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2015)
  • On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
  • Patients' Choice Award (2011 - 2015)
  • Top 10 Doctor - State (2014) - New Jersey - Reproductive Endocrinologist
  • Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2015)
  • Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011 - 2015)
  • Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014) - New York Metro Area - Reproductive Endocrinologist

Workers Comp