You may also like

Rate Dr. Inna Berin

Dr. Inna Berin's Ratings

She is a miracle worker. Me and my husband had conditions that made it impossible for us to have a baby. She worked thru every single problem and today my son is a week old. This Dr is very sweet and a true professional. Thank you Dr. Burin!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2882444].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Dr. Berin is an amazing physician. From the beginning she helped me feel like there was no doubt we would get pregnant. She treated me like I was the only patient in the office and took her time. She was straightforward about my diagnoses as well as my husband's then planned our course of action. When I came in crying one time, she was so compassionate and ensured me that from what she saw I was going to be okay. I think the comfort and care she gave helped me to relax because after just 2 cycles and against all odds, we got pregnant!

My son is now a happy 6 month old and rolling around! When it's time for our second go around with pregnancy, I will be back at her office and look forward to giving her a big hug.

I was originally referred to the practice by my friend. She had been seen by Dr. Levine. He is amazing too and you can't go wrong either way. Although he was not my doctor per se, he always stopped to say hello and ask how I was doing. This is indicative of the group's philosophy on bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2748105].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

The most amazing, honest, knowledgeable kind doctor I have ever encountered. It was an honor to be her patient and she even put up with my endless calls and questions, always made me feel like her only patient. I trust Dr. Berin very much and highly recommend her. I am 31 weeks along thanks to Dr. Berin.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2735354].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

I cannot say enough positive things about my experience with dr. Berin and her staff. Dr. Berin is so kind and compassionate. She was very positive....explained everything in detail...I never felt rushed. And her staff is wonderful. My husband and I were very lucky and conceived quickly after seeing dr. Berin. We welcomed a beautiful baby girl 2 months ago and could not be more thankful to Dr. Berin.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2700902].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Berin by my gynecologist after I was unable to conceive for a year. I knew instantly after meeting Dr. Berin that she was the dr for me. She is so warm and friendly...it is like chatting with your friend. ...even at 630 in the morning! She always made me feel like I was going to get pregnant!! I never had a doubt in my mind that it wasn't going to happen. Dr. Berin answers all of your questions without making you feel rushed! Because of her....i have a beautiful 1 month old little boy!! Thank you, Dr. Berin and all of the wonderful staff & nurses at your office! My experience was nothing less than great :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2683793].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

My only concern was the lack of late hours and weekend hours. Early morning appointments are kind of tricky since its first come/First serve.... and the signup sheet is not managed by office personnel but the patients. The treatment by entire staff was completely professional. I became pregnant within a year. Dr Berin was wonderful. She met with my husband and me to explain all options and what to expect once successful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2645003].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2014

Dr. Berin and the rest of the staff are very knowledgeable & professional and made us feel comfortable from our first appointment. Dr. Berin clearly outlined her plan for us, and always provided kindness, comfort, and encouragement. She even called me at home several times to check on me. I became pregnant with twins less than a month and a half after seeing Dr. Berin for the first time. You are in good hands if you choose to see Dr. Berin- she has done more for us than any words or number of stars could ever describe.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2620822].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2014

Dr. Berin was a wonderful, compassionate doctor that helped us conceive our second child. She diagnosed me quickly and accurately and I was able to become successfully pregnant only two months after my first appointment. God bless her for the help and hope she gives to the women who see her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2568412].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2491534].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

Amazing! I couldn't imagine going thru this with any other doctor. She answers all my questions and is honest with everything. I am very positive about my up coming ivf treatment. I would absolutely recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2489340].votes_count ]]