Ratings for Dr. Tim Tuan Huy Nguyen

This doctor is not interested in patients, he even discouraged me from returning as if he did not want me to return. He shows little concern and I would avoid him if you are looking for a good physician.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2011

first doctor i have met with in this city that actually takes the time to go over all the tests and x-rays results. very thorough and explains the everything to you.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2006

Took the time to explain all my tests to me. Followed up with me regarding test results. I called regarding a problem I was having with a prescription. My call was returned and I had my new prescription the same day. It was very easy to get an appointment with him when I needed to see him the same week. He was very helpful to me during my appointment.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2006

totally helpful. explained everything and made sure i knew what to do to improve my health. front desk and nurses totally helpful. would highly recommend

flag | Submitted July 20, 2006

He runs all kinds of tests on my husband, but never treated him the way he needed. Appointments takes forever. Low ethics, don't return phone calls, hard to get in touch with. In my opinion, he is just cheating insurance company's $ and our time. My husband's injury has gone bad since. We are trying to find a new doctor now.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2006

Dr. Tim Tuan Huy Nguyen's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

• BCBS Illinois