Ratings for Grant A. Killian

I walked out crying and felt worse about myself. i have never felt more upset in my entire life. my addictions would get stronger after leaving this dr. I do not recommend at all!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2019

Had the good fortune to find Dr. Killian on the internet. He has the great ability to relate to the patients level. He puts you at ease within a very short time and imparts to you the knowledge and understanding that helps you deal with your issues and lets you get a "handle" on them and put them under your control and not let the issues control you.I can honestly say that I feel better now about myself and get positive comments from others who see the difference in my thinking and attitude.THANKS YOU DR KILLIAN

flag | Submitted February 26, 2019

Truly the best psychologist that I have had the pleasure of interacting with. Most caring, knowledgeable and most importantly non judgmental. What ever is on ones mind on a given day, just go with the flow and Dr. Killian will give his feed back in a kind, thoughtful and at times even light hearted. Not like the therapist of old "with a pipe, a couch and asking you "how does that make you feel"

flag | Submitted February 8, 2019

Just the best. Helped my husband and me so much, essentially saving my marriage and family. He really believes in what he does and cares about his patients. Completely authentic person.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

Very caring and professional. Very smart and spot on.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

Very caring, thoughtful doctor with good techniques. I have followed his guidance on cognitive inoculation therapy and the results are absolutely amazing! It was the hardest thing that I have ever done...and it took a lot of time and effort but hands down it was the best thing that i have ever done! Words cannot express how much this has impacted my life. I am truly grateful to have Dr. Killian as my doctor -:)

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Killian's for about 10+ years, and he's absolutely wonderful. He was the third therapist I tried over the years, and when I met with him we instantly connected. He's compassionate, he listens and he gives insightful, thoughtful advice. I joke that he's the only one that knows me as well as my own mother (which can be good and bad at the same time). I've recommended many friends to him over the years, and they all express the same gratitude and appreciation for him. He's helped me through some very tough times, and helped me make important decisions throughout my life.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2014

Dr. Killian is unlike any psychologist I have ever met. He helps you analyze your way of thinking so you can change your behaviors if necessary. He is realistic and offers solutions. He also listens and genuinely cares about his patients. I wouldn't know I what I would do without him!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

My grandson was having a difficult time focusing on tasks at home and in school. We did not want my grandson on medication and decided to try behavior therapy. Dr. Killian was one of the names referred to me as a behavior therapist. I chose Dr. Killian and it was the best decision I could have made for my grandson. I was very impressed with his knowledge and qualifications as a therapist but most impotantly were the techniques he recommended that worked for us. Within a month to two months we started to see a significant difference with my grandson's behavior at home and at school. I definitely recommend Dr. Grant Killian as very knowledgeable and helpful therapist.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

Dr. Killian is an awesome Therapist. I have been seeing him for almost a year now and he has helped me tremendously. He is very professional, polite, and always makes me feel really comfortable. He is very easy to talk to and to understand. Weather I’m joking around or getting emotional Dr. Killian always knows how to handle the situation and knows just what to say. I find it very comforting how he incorporates some of his life’s experiences to prove a point or to make you see things though a different light. My 9 year old daughter has been attending some of the sessions with me and I couldn’t be happier with the way he treats her and communicates with her. We are now working on improving some of her small behavior issues and so far he has been giving us some great advice on how to handle each situation. I have never had a problem scheduling an appointment and on one occasion when I needed an emergency session his wife Janie was able to squeeze me in without a problem. I am in great hands with Dr. Killian.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013