Ratings for Dr. Samuel G. Deem

Dr Deem treated me for kidney cancer removing one of my kidney;s and is now treating me for prostate cancer. He is very knowledgeable and will take as much time as you need to understand what he wants to do for treatment. He gives you both pros and cons of treatment and outcome. I was a little disappointed with the office staff. They got some information wrong a few times although nothing major.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2014

Dr. Deem saved my life. I had been treated by another urologist for a cyst on my kidney, ended up with sepsis. Had I not gone to Memorial ER and seen dr Deem I could have died! He took great care of me the week I was in the hospital and after. I recommend Dr Deem to anyone looking for a Urologist.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

Not sure yet we will see what happens in a few days

flag | Submitted August 28, 2012

What a wonderful doctor...took his time and explained all options for my moms cancer. He was a 2nd opinion and much more knowledgable an confident than first doctor. I truly believe god sent him to save moms life...and he did! Love him

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

Wonderful doctor, great bedside manner, I came from out of town to take care of my Dad, who was diagnosed with Prostate Cancer. Dr. Deem called me after every doctors visit, to explain, every detail to me. My broher and me were thinking to bring my dad to our state for cancer surgery, but, when I heard Dr. Deem's voice on the phone, he called me after every drs visit my Dad had. His voice was calming, and we decided to go with him. Once, I met him in person, he has an equally calming nature.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2012

Wonderful doctor that truly helped take care of my cancer and spent time with me every visit. A true blessing.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011

Dr. Samuel G. Deem's Credentials

• West Virginia School Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Charleston, WV