Ratings for Dr. Jason A. Liss

Dr. Liss has a great bedside manner, is very smart and he is thorough and gained our trust right away.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2019

The staff and Dr. Liss were excellent in all aspects of the overall procedures. They were thorough and professional. Overall I would highly recommend this clinic and doctor for similar procedures. The outcome was overwhelming.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2019

My experience could not have been better. I knew what to expect when I went in for surgery and all my questions were answered. Recuperation was exactly as described. Results are fabulous. I would recommend this doctor and clinical staff to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2019

I am very pleased with Dr. Liss's care, communication, and surgical results!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2018

I am extremely happy with Dr. Liss and the procedures he performed. I have had minimal swelling, no complications and an easy recovery. Not only am I very happy with Dr. Liss, I am also very happy with the customer service provided by all staff members both here at Duke Eye and at the Aesthetic Center.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

Dr. Liss is an excellent doctor and surgeon. He really cares about the well being of his patients. I would recommend him to anyone needing eye care. He performed an awesome surgery on my daughter!!!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

Did an outstanding job, very professional, very competent. My wife and I are very happy with the procedure and surgical results.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

I am so pleased with the results-my field of vision is better and I love how my eyes look now (nice side effect)!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

Dr. Liss came highly recommended and now I know why. He and entire staff have been very professional, caring and awesome about explaining the procedure.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2018

Dr. Liss an wonderful doctor. He did a ptosis repair and the results are great. Thank you so Much!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

Dr. Jason A. Liss's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 2003)