Dr. Jason A. Liss

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jason A. Liss

I am very pleased with Dr. Liss's care, communication, and surgical results!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2018

I am extremely happy with Dr. Liss and the procedures he performed. I have had minimal swelling, no complications and an easy recovery. Not only am I very happy with Dr. Liss, I am also very happy with the customer service provided by all staff members both here at Duke Eye and at the Aesthetic Center.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

Dr. Liss is an excellent doctor and surgeon. He really cares about the well being of his patients. I would recommend him to anyone needing eye care. He performed an awesome surgery on my daughter!!!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

Did an outstanding job, very professional, very competent. My wife and I are very happy with the procedure and surgical results.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

I am so pleased with the results-my field of vision is better and I love how my eyes look now (nice side effect)!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

Dr. Liss came highly recommended and now I know why. He and entire staff have been very professional, caring and awesome about explaining the procedure.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2018

Dr. Liss an wonderful doctor. He did a ptosis repair and the results are great. Thank you so Much!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

Dr. Liss is a magician (read genius). My reconstructed eyelid is such that you really cannot tell that I had the surgery.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

I am completely satisfied with Dr. Liss and Duke Health. I never imagined my eye could end up looking as normal as it does! I would recommend him to anyone with eye issues.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

The staff is courteous and knowledgeable. The buildings (I have been to both facilities), are quite nice. There is nothing that I could offer to improve service. Well pleased. Dr. Liss is very nice, and I will definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Dr. Jason A. Liss's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 2003)

GHI