Ratings for Dr. Kristine M. Galich

When my husband who is her long time patient had an unexpected emergency with his heart that required open heart surgery she would not respond to our calls or texts. Finally days after the surgery when we were home she had a nurse respond to a simple question about medication. The nurse was a terrible listener and took more than a day to get an answer....long after we made our own conclusions. We are terribly disappointed that she has become too busy or unconcerned about us as patients.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

I LOVE Dr. Galich. I have been seeing her for a few years now and always feel comfortable in her care. She is extremely knowledgable but always doesn't hesitate to refer you when she knows it's the necessary next step (and her referrals have always been excellent too). She listens and you can tell she is putting all the pieces together and really formulating a plan for you. She has a terrific personality and sense of humor (which has been missing in a lot of docs I've seen). Amber is awesome as well! I have never been more satisfied with a doctor/patient relationship than I have with Dr. Galich.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

I first saw this doctor in January of 2014, very polite , went in there to have a health concern for my gastroparesis addressed and here it is Nov. 2014 and she always tells me next visit. She always looking at her watch and in a rush to get out of there. She tells me its time to go. Here it is Nov. 2014 and my stomach is in pain and she's gone to part time now.I feel this doctor is too busy to practice at this time and give up her patients before they give up her. Sorry but this is true. Looking!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

I would absolutely recommend Dr. Galich to anyone. She is very understanding and compassionate. She answers all of my questions and is very patient. I have never had a doctor care as much as she does. She has helped me through a lot of sudden health issues. Her nurse, Amber, is great also! I always leave her office feeling like I am taken care of.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

I saw her and heard her. She failed to Listen to me about my health concerns. She was too busy trying to lecture me.I asked for a refill on a script I have been on for some time and she changed the doseage without a reason other than she thought that was what I needed.She also appeared to to want me in each month for tests.Holding refills of myI.. meds as hostage.So I fired her and will find someone more compatible .It was really hard to get a word in.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

I saw Dr. Kristine Galich last week. I found her caring, friendly and bright. I look forward to seeing her again.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

Dr. Kristine M. Galich's Credentials

• Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Oxford