Ratings for Dr. Michael L. Ervin

not very knowledgable though he made sure to take his time to complain about the years he spent in college "I didn't go to medical school for nothing" - his words. Needless to say he didn't know what he was talking about in my case and I ended up giving birth to my child 5 weeks early which I believe could have been avoided if he could have listened instead of complaining and belittling me as a person. Did NOT introduce himself nor did he tell me what he was doing before he checked to see if I was dialated either. Overall, -worst experience EVER.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2011

He's great but office staff are extremely rude and not helpful at all; will probably quit going there because of his staff which is a shame

flag | Submitted January 31, 2011

deliverd my son, and dealt with a rare condition ..amniotic embolism...he saved my life. He continues to work with my polycystic ovarian disease and helps me with current research. He sat by my bed all night after my son was born, because he wanted to make sure I was ok. He cared, and he was genuinely concerned. I am so glad to have him as my obgyn. He is very sweet, smart and caring. And did I mention, he saved my life? :)

flag | Submitted June 29, 2008

Great bedside manner. Very attentive and does not rush you through each appointment.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2006

Dr. Michael L. Ervin's Credentials

• East Carolina University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Top Urgent Care Centers in West Columbia, SC