Ratings for Dr. Dina M. Deldon

I switched to a new OBGYN after staying with Dr. Deleon for a couple years. I would not recommend her. She always made me feel dumb for asking questions about my body. She was sarcastic and had no bedside manner. I got really sick after one procedure she did and she denied that it had anything to do it. So glad I found a better OBGYN!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

I guess if you are having a baby she is helpful, but otherwise, she is sarcastic and rude. I am shocked that someone with the training that she holds, has such a terrible bedside manner. She practically laughed at my health concerns, which are ongoing ,including 2 surgeries in the past. Her attitude towards the patient is that the health concerns are not valid, insignificant. Her staff are not dressed professionally- wear street clothes and act unprofessional, perhaps they are not treated well? I never see them smile. Perhaps another dr in the practice is better? I hope so, there are so few decent Drs in central mass.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

I just love Dr. Deldon! She's genuinely warm and caring, makes you feel at ease about all those nagging concerns that comes along with having your first child. She has two young children and willingly shares her experiences and has a great sense of humor, really relates to you. Even though we will be moving 45 miles away once our baby arrives, I will continue to use her as my doctor. She is worth the commute. I would recommend her to any woman pregnant or just looking for a great OB-GYN.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012

Dr. Deldon is very caring and kind. She listens well and offers great medical care. The staff is also very friendly.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2010

She is the best....bottom line...came to check on my wife when she wasn't even on...down to earth and wicked sweet.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2010

even though she wasnt there to deliver my baby she was a great doctor...

flag | Submitted January 15, 2009

Dr. Deldon is one of the best, she provides care in a very down to earth method and never makes you feel embarrassed for asking even the oddest question. My husband and I have been very impressed. Now we are just hoping that she will be on call the night we have our baby.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2007

Gave my wife top notch care. We'll go back for the 2nd one.. and the 3rd.. and the 4th.. and the ...

flag | Submitted October 14, 2006

Dr. Deldon is really great; very sweet, very sympathetic and will answer any question you have without causing embarassment or anything like that! Highly recommend her if you're having a baby!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2006

Dr. Dina M. Deldon's Credentials

• University Of New England, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal