Ratings for Dr. Michael R. Breault

I am a Registered Dental Hygienist and my supervising dentist at work recommended this practice (specifically Dr. Breault) after I shared post operative photographs of what I believed to be an inadequate frenulectomy performed by my daughter's general dentist in Delaware. I made an appointment for my daughter and explained that I would be paying privately since her insurance would not cover the procedure. I asked for an estimate of the cost to finish or redo the frenulectomy. I was told over the telephone the rate for a frenulectomy at their office was less than $300.00 (more specifically $260.00). Dr. McGovern performed the procedure and it only took a few minutes. I was absolutely dumbfounded when we checked out and I paid the bill. I was charged $675.00 and paid the bill under protest since I was given an estimate for more than half of this charge. The receptionist argued with me and stated that she would never have given me the $260.00 estimate. I am very disappointed.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

I came to Dr. Breault in a very emotionally difficult situation because of the lack of front teeth. I broke down in the consultation and he was OK with that. He made it OK for me to express human feelings. Nor having my two front teeth since age 17 has made my life very difficult. I can't eat a banana without some level of discomfort due in part to the spaces between my teeth and the wildly uncomfortable upper partial I've had to endure for 25 years. He was easy to communicate with and I felt an instant level of trust. I knew this guy was gonna help me get back my teeth finally!! He is funny without being corny. He is friendly without overdoing it. He does what he says he is going to do. I never felt dumb. This guy put my implants in and I didn't feel a thing!! Very professional experience and his staff is just great as well. My cost was thoroughly explained. No hidden fees. Financing was made available and I am completely satisfied. Anyone needing dental work should talk to him.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012