Ratings for Dr. Raymond G. Tatevossian

Dr Raymond Tatevossian Worst experience to date with a pain doctor. Acted like a jerk, sent me out to see other specialists because he "knew them" even though I had already seen other very good doctors for the exact same thing and than did a 5K out of network drug screen (I have BlueCross) 25 panel test, therefore had to pay for the most ridiculously expensive drug screen ever dreamed up. Ended up just going to a different doctor that was more interested in helping versus collecting a huge sum of money or at least acts better... Other doctor did injection and burned the nerve so far so good, all that for less then just the drug screen at CPP.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Most compassionate Dr I met. He takes his time to listen to my symptoms . He explained his diagnosis and gave me choices of treatments with all possible side effects . He gave me a print out of all we discussed. The day he performed the nerve block he came several times to check on me. I highly recommend Dr. Tatevossian.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012

Dr. Raymond G. Tatevossian's Credentials

• Memorial University (Grad. 2002)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Burbank, CA