Ratings for Dr. Nasreen A. Ilias-Khan

I'm very pleased with my treatment and care. Saved my life.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

She was thorough and caring. For the first time I felt a physician was really listening to me regarding my current problems. She investigated and found answers.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

She was very cordial and caring. She appeared to care about my health situation and didn't treat me as just some generic case.

Dr. Nasreen A. Ilias-Khan

Dr. Nasreen A. Ilias-Khan's response
Our goal is to provide personalized and patient-focused care to everyone. We are glad you experienced it with Dr. Illian-Khan. Thank you. -The Oregon Clinic

Submitted April 5, 2018

She is a very able doctor, I feel lucky to have here.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

I felt a connection between us, that I could trust her, and be comfortable with her and her staff.

Dr. Nasreen A. Ilias-Khan's Credentials

Dr. Ilias-Khan is a native Oregonian. She graduated from Lewis & Clark College with Honors in Biochemistry and Computer Science & Mathematics. She completed medical school at Oregon Health & Sciences University then went to live in the glow of the St. Louis, MO, arch during internal medicine residency training at Washington University / Barnes-Jewish Hospital. While in residency, she had the opportunity to practice medicine in a small country called Bhutan which is nestled between China and India. After residency, she kicked her heels and rode down to Houston, TX, where she trained in invasive cardiology and served as chief fellow at the Texas Medical Center at the University of Texas with many months of training at MD Anderson Cancer Center. Dr. Ilias-Khan returned home to take care of her community.

• English

• Oregon Health & Science University (Grad. 2005)