Ratings for Dr. James K. Thornton

This man if you want to call him that needs to have his license taken away. He is rude little sawed off jerk. Who obviously is not a talented dentist. Affordable dentures is ruining their brand name by having him in their company. I never have been treated so poorly in my life. When asking a guestion and expressing a concern I was told by him it would be a waste of his time to address. And the dentures they made were so far from fitting right it was ridiculous. Even though he tried jamming them in my mouth Then tried to make me pay for them. Do yourself a favor and stay away it won't work out for you.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

This doctor should quit practicing dentistry. I have never met anyone as rude and unprofessional as this man. During my father's consultation he scraped a lesion that I told him not to touch ahead of time as it is something my father's ENT is aware of and treating. He proceeded to pretend it's not bleeding and when the bleeding became profuse (due to blood thinners) he got angry and told us that he doesn't want to treat my dad because his daughter (I) "is problematic". My dad continued bleeding and we were rushed to the front desk and offered gauzes. He was then refusing to give my father a referral for an oral surgeon and only after I threatened to report him to the licensure board he gave us the referral. It was an awful experience. Just awful. I feel very bad for his staff.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Beware of Dentist James Thornton! He is impossible and stuck me with the wrong color dentures. Lied to my credit card company too so I couldn't stop payment. Never pay up front for ANYTHIG! He is a nut case.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

Affordable Denture has a great staff but Dr. Thorton is awful. He must be a very unhappy man.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2014