Ratings for Mark L. BRADFORD

Mark was great with my son, he got us an appointment in a timely fashion and really listened to and figured out the needs of my child.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2019

Was very kind and knowledgeable. Made us very comfortable with him. Very helpful.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2018

Dr Bradford went out of his way to make us comfortable and showed an interest in helping my child.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2018

Prompt and professional, which is critical for me when working with kids who come into the foster care system.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2018

Dr. Bradford is always will to find a place on his schedule when we call for help. I am a full time foster parent and at times we place kids who have issue that need to be address so we can get them on medication or help with school placement. He is there for us when we reach out and do amazing things to make sure we hit our deadlines and have the documentation we need to move forward. I would recommend him to anyone who is look for a Psychologist, he is a doctor who puts his patients and their care givers first.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2018

Dr. Bradford is a professional who works quickly, will work with families to accomplish their evaluations and has great insight in getting to the heart of the issues.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

We were greeted with professionalism as soon as we arrived. Marks greeted us personally and seated us until he was ready. We did not wait long. He was very knowledgeable and described our daughter to a T with the diagnosis description. He gave us many applicable examples of how she was feeling and many ways that we can help her improve behaviors. I would recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2018

I highly recommend Dr Bradford. He was very accommodating with our busy schedule, and met with us on a Saturday. We had a great experience

flag | Submitted July 29, 2018

I would highly recommend DR. Bradford. He is is caring, compassionate, understanding, well organized .

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

I would highly recommend Dr. Bradford. He made our visit a pleasant experience. Dr. Bradford was extremely respectful and thorough. He was willing to get us in quickly with an extremely quick turn around for the report. He spent a lot of time explaining his observations to me and gave suggestions. He answered multiple questions and never made me feel rushed. Both of our foster children were resistant and challenging but him and his staff were patient and understanding.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Mark L. BRADFORD's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.