Ratings for Dr. Steven W. Titensor

A word to those searching for a Dentist: You almost never see him, his staff does much of the work. His staff is friendly but they are not dentists. I feel like I was blindsided into paying over $30,000 and still not having the teeth I wanted to have. Many promises of greatness and results were so-so. He is rude to his staff. While you’re in the dental chair spending every dime you’ve saved, he’s bragging to the patient in the next room about his Maserati. Now, come on,.... You must also pay for your dental work in full, up front, before any of the work is done. There were many things that rubbed me wrong with him, not his staff.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

Did not like. Did not want to return. Overall, not a great experience.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

Dr Titensor maintains a top notch practice. He and his team of dental healthcare professionals are all about overall dental health. If you are looking for a new dentist to be your long-term partner for your oral health, he is your man. If you are looking for a cheap and quick fix for a problem that you have had for years, you may want to look elsewhere. Dr Titensor only does quality work and demands the same from all his staff. I have been going to Dr Titensor and his staff for over 15 years and I have always received the best treatment. The best example I can give is when I had a terrible tooth ache that had previously had a root canal done by a previous dentist. The initial treatment plan was to remove the tooth but Dr. Titensor was able to spot the second root that the first dentist missed. Instead of having the tooth removed and paying for a replacement, he performed a simple and painless root canal saving me hundreds of dollars. I totally disagree with some of the other comments that he only cares about money in his pocket than what is best for the patient. He and his staff care want you to have the best care available but you have to accept the fact that you can’t get the best care for a low-ball price.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

Dr Titensor is about money only. He does not care about his patients. Don't waste your time. Find a different dentist.

Submitted February 21, 2014

I saw Dr. Titensor regarding a TMJ concern. I had heard many good things about him and his knowledge regarding jaw issues, unlike many other dentists in the area. After a 40 minute wait I was taken to a consultation room with the receptionist. There we chatted for about 10 min, briefly discussing my extreme jaw pain. 50 min after my appointment time the dentist Came in to discuss my issue. Without even touching my jaw to check alignment or bite he said I would need braces (I have already had them once) and to come back once the braces were off. He seemed very kind for the 4 minutes we talked, but it was not the experience I expected to receive from a dentist whom heavily discussed TMJ solutions on their website. Probably a great general dentist, but I wasn't thrilled with the attention given to my issue.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2013

HORRIBLE expierience. these people are criminals. they will suck you dry and steal your money. DO NOT GO. THEY WILL LIE ABOUT HOW MUCH IT WILL COST and then present you with a bill thats double what they said it would cost. thats what happend to me. ontop of that, they didnt even finish what they said they where going to do for me. they lied to me and would lie everytime i tried to setup an appointment. do not go. man i hate these people

Submitted June 28, 2013

I've been a patient of Dr. Titensor for 18 years, and recently had the opportunity to visit another provider and had the worst dental experience of my life! Dr. Titensor makes certain I am comfortable during any procedure, and that I understand what the process will entail. I will trust no other dentist to work on my teeth! His office pushes for cosmetic procedures, but he does not. He is honest about what procedures are necessary for oral health vs. what procedures are available but not necessary. He is a wonderful dentist and I will continue to visit his office and refer anyone to him for dental work!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

I have been saving to get my teeth corrected for a couple of years and decided to use Dr Titensor's services. MISTAKE!!! The man showed up only two times during the entire procedure averaging 5 minutes each time. I had at least 12 appointments just to give an idea of how often I was seen by him. His staff conducted most of the services. When I asked about his input, the staff members would tell me he was out of the office. None of the staff members were qualified to be a dentist. In addition, my temporaries kept breaking and I was told it was going to cost additional to fix them after I paid for everything upfront. Dr Titensor only thinks of money and not the concern of the patient and that's if you even see him.

Submitted December 27, 2012

I would never recommend this office to my friends. Money is their top priority. Dr Titensor has ruined my bite by ill-fitting invisalyn & then placing crowns & veneers too large for my teeth. Please do your research & find a good quality dentist who has your dental health as their #1 priority.

Submitted November 6, 2011

in a nutshell, this man hurt my family members mouth so bad it has cost us 150000 dollars to fix it, and what he has done to it has still cost us money and time and a lot of grief. Horrible experience.

Submitted October 5, 2011