Ratings for Dr. Roger L. Collins

Helpful and knowledgeable regarding cost-effective treatment. He communicates well with patients. Staff is unfriendly. Clinic opens early and appointment for existing patients usually available.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

I have never had a problem with staff or doctor. Staff gets me in and out so I can get back to work. Doctor is kind and always knows how to fix whatever I am in the office for.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012

I agree with the patient who said that the office manager was rude, mean, and downright belittling - for such a fantastic dr., he deserves a wonderful office manager who treats his patients with respect, kindness, and empathy (you won't find it here with her). What a shame because he is a very knowledgeable, caring, and a dr. who goes the extra mile - one comment though - he does leave you in the middle of your appt. and then the nurse will come in w/meds (which he freely will give you samples if he has them to give) or prescriptions. When I was a patient (since then I've moved on to another clinic) his nurse was very sweet and kind. Our family had been patients for over 20 years before we changed.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2012

A very great doctor, who listens, is very concerned about the government and outragous insurance fees. He helps you find the best solution to saving money due to the overcost and bs of unneccary cost of multiple test. He is very knowledgable on all things. He actucally goes home and reads every night educating himself futher on up to date medically cures. He is very knowledgable on all drugs and will spend how ever much time with u, u want discussing ur issue, regaurdless of how many patients he has waiting. A very great doctor, that cares about the patient, not how much money he can make sending to unneccessary test and other doctors to get kickbacks as other doctors do. He is very caring about all aspects of ur live that may cause stress on u or ur family due to conditions. When it is something serious he directs u to the best speacilist around which he will personally see how it goes for his involement also. Excellent Family Doctor.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2011

flag | Submitted November 24, 2010

Are you kidding? The staff is rude, ecpecially the office manager. Very hateful attitude. His nurse is not friendly and never smiles or talks. If i need something called in, I have to make an appt even if I was there a week ago. And it was a refill on a cream. I had to pay 125.00 again. He walks out of the room in the middle of the appt. and his nurse comes in and dismisses you. I was not finished talking to Dr. Collins but the nurse blew me off and said he was with another patient. Rude

flag | Submitted October 7, 2010

I like the staff and Dr. Got an Appt very fast. DR. knows a lot. I will be back.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2010

Dr. Roger L. Collins's Credentials

• Univ Of Ms Sch Of Med, Jackson Ms 39216 (Grad. 1978)