Ratings for Dr. Adrian H. Nguyen

My wife and I have been seeing Dr N for years. In fact I think it was reasonably close to when he opened this Plano office. We have always been very happy with the Dr. He listens carefully and is very thoughtful about his treatments. He is also careful not to over/under medicate for you condition. I generally have some anxiety about seeing Dr's in general, however with Dr N that has subsided. I have recommended Dr Adrian Nguyen to many, many people and all have been satisfied.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

A spine surgeon at Baylor referred me to Dr. Nguyen for medical care and I could not have been happier. His staff made sure that everything I needed was in place even before my first appointment. When I had my surgery at the hospital, Dr. Nguyen took excellent care of me and even called my out-of-state sister regularly for updates. Two of my co-workers now see this doctor and I'm certain they are delighted.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2011

My gynecologist referred me to this doctor and overall I am very happy. Being a mom with 3 children, I don't have a lot of time to get sick. Every time I see Dr. Nguyen, he spends a lot of time listening to my problem. He and his staff provide an even blend of technical skills and bedside manners. I am going to make sure that my husband sees the doctor soon.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2011

Dr. Nguyen has turned his practice into a profit machine and no longer cares about patient care. The service has gone drastically downhill and the office manager/nurse is extremely rude. I would recommend looking elsewhere for a good doctor.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2009

Dr. Adrian H. Nguyen's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Southwestern Med Ctr At Dallas, Med Sch, Dallas Tx 75235 (Grad. 1998)

Updates

• First Name changed from "Adrian" to "Adrian H."

October 20, 2013