Ratings for Dr. Bobbi A. Stanley

This is a premium dentistry with prices to match. The staff is very friendly but have a marketing/sales pitch that they've rehearsed. Dental practices are more in the marketing business these days and this place is a great example. The work I had done was fine but I was shocked at the above market price for their service/product. Be prepared to open your wallet wide here.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

AVOID- AVOID - I had major dental work by Bobbi Stanley and experienced trauma. I ended up having 8 root canals on all of the teeth that she had either crowned or veneered. I had never before needed a root canal until being treated by Bobbi Stanley. Several of the crowns had open margins and had to be replaced following the root canals. Also, my bite or occlusion was not correct which caused orofacial pain and other problems. I spent thousands of dollars with Drs. of endodontics and prosthodontics to help correct my dental problems created by Bobbi A. Stanley.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

I had work done on my teeth by Robert Stanley the husband. I have to say I have regreted ever going to this practice. I went for a simple cleaning and ended up being talked into doing several filling which probably were not necessary. He messed up the first couple of filling which he redid and took off most of my tooth and ended up damaging my nerve. I ended up with more pain and going from having no symptoms before I went for my cleaning to needing a root canal and spending hundreds of dollars to correct his mistakes and fix the damage. I compare this practice to going to a car garage and having some dishonest sales people try to sell you service you don't really need. I chose this doctor because he was a preferred provider with my insurance and close to my home. I should have known better. Go to the best dentist you can find otherwise you'll end up spending tons of money cleaning up after someone like this dentist who can't even get a simple filling right. Avoid at all cost.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2011

1)Major mistakes but patient still charged for full service, 2)Fix a tooth at a time approach to get more money from the patient, 3)Poor patient care, 3) No follow-up after major work, 4) Extremely high cost for even routine work........5) STAY AWAY, GO ELSEWHERE!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

I went to Dr. Stanley because her office is on my way to work. I have been interested in improving the way my teeth look. I was really made to feel terrible about my teeth in her office. She asked me if I felt embarrassed about my smile. She made other comments that were quite demeaning. The pricing for the treatment she recommended was very high and I have chosen to go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2010