Dr. Roman Grinberg

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Roman Grinberg

Dr. Grinberg is the best doctor I have ever seen. He is fantastic surgeon with really golden hands. He is also very kind, polite and knowledgeable , very thorough and caring surgeon. Thank you DR. Grinberg for outstanding service that you provide.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Excellent surgeon, polite, knowledgeable, very com, comfortable feeling I have at the time I meet him, very thoroughly explain my problem and operation was very successful, thank you very much Dr. Grinberg

flag | Submitted March 3, 2018

Best General Surgeon!!! Have multiple surgeries in the past, my bowel was blocked by adhesions, was vomiting and had abdominal pain, met Dr. Grinberg in emergency room, Dr. Grinberg did take care of me Laparoscopicly, long operation, but now I feel much better and back to normal life again! Thank you very much Dr. Grinberg!!!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

The BEST surgeon I was lucky to meet!!! Fantastic surgeon and has a great bedside manner. I needed emergency hernia operation. Dr. Grinberg was extremely reassuring and put me at ease. Dr. Grinberg operated the next day and the surgery was done very well. At my follow-up, Dr. Grinberg took the time to show me photos and explained what he did. Thank you again Dr. Grinberg!!!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

I had a very pleasant experience with Dr. Grinberg. Very thorough and caring surgeon.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Excellent care was provided to me by Dr.Grinberg, He did my hernia repair both sides, no pain, was back to work in 10 days

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Very good experience. My first surgery and Dr, Grinberg explained everything and made me feel very comfortable. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Dr. Grinberg did a great job with my Hernia repair, upfront about what to expect, excellent follow up.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Dr. Roman Grinberg not only helped me after complications from a traumatic surgery led to a bowl obstruction, he also was the surgeon who performed my cholecysectomy. He is kind, compassionate, and a competent surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

Doctor Roman Grinberg saved my life after gynecologist broke my uterus and intestine

flag | Submitted November 19, 2012

Dr. Roman Grinberg's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English