Ratings for Dr. Yassar CHAKFE

This is by far the most rude, arrogant, disturbing, not to mention racist physician I have ever encountered with. He will not listen, he thinks he knows it all before you even explain your symptoms. He does not look your way while evaluating you. His facial expressions are scary makes you feel you are hated and not welcomed. There is no communication at all since he will not let you speak. He doesn't listen at all. What he says is what it is do not even try to argue. Horryfing experience. I will never go back and if you are reading this please do not go see this physician.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Not friendly, caring, or respectful, but most importantly he absolutely FAILS at punctuality. Knowing that I would need to leave his office by 9:15 to get to work on time I made a point three times of scheduling the first appointment of the day (8:00). The first time he didn't see me until 8:45 I figured it was a fluke, he'd gotten held up in traffic, etc., etc.. Then it happened again. The third appointment I showed up (promptly at 8), and asked the office staff if he was ready to see me. They said he wasn't in, and further said that he doesn't typically arrive until 8:30-8:45, DESPITE BOOKING 8AM APPOINTMENTS EVERY DAY. I walked out and haven't regretted it a moment since.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Being an RN, I expect my medical team to be professional & listen. This Dr by far is the rudest,most arrogant, unprofessional & self centered guy I've ever met! He's very demanding & refuses to listen or explain anything. In my case he demanded I get a spinap tap 5 days after treatment. When questioning his decision he threatened to write "noncompliant" in my chart so the VA wouldn't pay my hospital bill. Essentially I was FORCED to undergo an invasive procedure. He works the system to pocket money without regard to the history of his patients. Myself & another patient both put in formal complaints about his behavior on the same day. Some people should never be in medicine, he's one of them. He's extremely moody. Laughs, jokes then when you question him he becomes argumentative. Refuses to listen and must be the center of attention & get his own way. I'll NOT recommend him to any of my patients or to fellow Veterans. Seriously, stay clear from this guy. He has some serious issues.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2015

Rude, unprofessional, condescending, does not listen but talks over you and laughs as you explain your symptoms. Very unprofessional I would not recommended to my worst enemy.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Had a v ery nice experience with Dr. Chakfe. The Dr. explained every detail of medications, follow up process to get better. It was a nice experience. Have been his patient since 2014 and will recommend to anyone .

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

I took my mom to see Dr. Chakfe twice because she had a stroke. The first visit was HORRIBLE! He was very insensitive, rude and very impatient. I almost walked out! The second visit was a little better but not by much, he seemed more concerned about taking our money than worrying about my moms condition. I would NOT recommend him at all! I truly think the positive reviews were probably written by him! Do yourself a favor and do NOT go to Dr. Chakfe, he doesn't care about u, he cares about getting paid.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Dr Chakfe was very unhelpful and did not listen to my concerns or problems. He is extremely arrogant ant taljs to his patients in a condescending manner. I would not recommended him to my worst enemy.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

I consider De Chakfe to be a true professional, and caring Neurologist. I called his office to have his assistant ask him a medical question, he did not have his assistant call me, he personally took away from his valuable time to call me and go over my questions. This to me is a caring professional who values his patient's needs. His staff employees Theresa and Christina are a reflection of his work ethics. I highly recommend Dr. Chakfe to family and friends.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Dr. Chakfe is good at taking your co-pay and insurance payment, but has no time to talk to you or fill out any paperwork you need for your insurance company. This has happened on several occasions when I needed filed paperwork, I even had self addressed stamped envelopes for him and still took more than 2 months to get the needed paperwork for the insurance company. I will choose a different Neurologist. His staff however, is very good and they have been more helpful than the Doctor is.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

Don't waste your time seeing this arrogant man. He is one of the most pathetic doctor's I have ever come in contact with. As soon as I opened my mouth, he had a problem and tried to tell me how NOT to describe my symptoms. He lied right to my face several times i.e. he said the MRI scans were all identical when I later realized that he had only the disc of the latest MRI. It is a very sad day when a doctor thinks he can treat his patients the way he treated me - completely unethical behavior.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014