Ratings for Dr. Lamar H. Moree

He is an amazing doctor we drive 550 miles round trip to see him, he is compassionate and listens to you....very smart man

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Dr. Moree is an outstanding doctor! He helped me tremendously. Doctor Moree has always had a very kind and respectful attitude towards me; and he was willing to help me get pain relief the best way possible. Also, he was very knowledgeable of my condition/illness, and shared a lot of beneficial information about my condition to me. I would bhighly recommend Dr. Moree to anyone. Ernest W. Sapp lll

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

Dr. Moree is a very knowledgeable doctor with also knowledgeable staff. He has a very good Bedside manner. He doe his best to help make his patients as comfortable as possible

flag | Submitted August 11, 2012

flag | Submitted May 11, 2012

Always saw the PA. He is nice, but can not help much. I really needed help and only saw Dr. Twice and he had me confused with someone else. The staff is wonderful.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2011

Dr. Moree really spent time talking to me, so he knew best how to treat me. He is kind and caring.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

Very helpful and caring doctor. Because he is an anesthesia doctor he can be called away on an emergency and that is why sometimes the wait is long. Sometimes the staff can be unpleasant, but I think they are doing the best they can with crowded waiting rooms and irate patients. Would like to have more comfortable waiting area.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2009

Dr Moree is a good christian man as well as a great doc. I worked with him for several years and can assure "from the insiders box" that he would be one of my first choices in an emergency.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2006

Waiting times are often 2 - 3 hours. He seems very nice until you start having problems with uncontrolled pain. If you have a complex case he gets very aggravated very quickly. He screamed at me and called me a liar and manipulator because my pain wasn't under control and I continued to ask him for more pain medication over a two month period. He didn't even order any tests and I later found out I had severe spine problems in addition to an incurable bladder disease when my next pain doc ordered an MRI and other tests.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2006

Dr. Lamar H. Moree's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1978)