You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Steve W. Kongs

I've trusted Dr. Kongs since 2006!! I have referred my friends and family to him. He's a wonderful human being. He treats you with respect, compassion and he cares about his patients. Very prompt and professional too; he once opened up the shop just for me when I was in pain from Sciatica! He has healing hands! I trust him 100%; he's been my only Chiropracter! This man is the top of my list!!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Dr. Kongs has been my Chiropractor since 1996! He has my complete trust! He is the best!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2014

Dr. Kongs is very knowledgeable, professional and compassionate. His main goal is to make his patients feel better, which I always do after treatment. I highly recommend him to anyone seeking comfort and healing.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

Have been seeing Dr. Kongs periodically for the past four years. Very empathetic, professional but personable. Each visit is efficient and thorough with relief of discomfort. Everyone is real cool! I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

I have been to quite a few Chiropractors. I even have a brother who is a Chiropractor. A very good one. Dr. Kongs is THE BEST BY FAR !

flag | Submitted August 7, 2011

Referred by running buddies. Easy to make appointment. Usually tries to get patients in same day. Doesn't seem driven by $ and return business. In and out treatment with notable relief.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

The BEST Chiropractor I have ever seen. I have been in 10 car accidents and after seeing 5 other chiropractors I couldn't stand up straight at age 20 I was in so much pain just walking. Went to his office and got accupuncture and he adjusted me. I walk out of his office standing up straight for the 1st time and wasn't in any pain. He took his time to look at me feel my bone structure. My whole family see's Dr. Kong he is amazing. Would never go to anyone but him again in my life.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

Dr. Steve W. Kongs's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've trusted Dr. Kongs since 2006!! I have referred my friends and family to him. He's a wonderful human being. He treats you with respect, compassion and he..."

December 2, 2015
  • First Name changed from "STEVE" to "STEVE W."

October 20, 2013