Ratings for Dr. Julie M. Morrow

I honestly wish I could give zero stars, because that is what they deserve. There is simply no place in medicine for their ego-centric business model. Plan on waiting an hour, plus they take off for lunch and close at 3:30. You might have to park a block away too. Quite simply, the worst medical experience ever. Nothing is made better, only worse by the practice management staff. They should consider a different career. Please consider your child's best interests of health before going to her clinic. Your child's health is not their focus, unfortunately. You've been warned, good luck.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Dr. Morrow is pretty good. I feel like she listens, respects us, and answers our questions thoroughly. I am to the point of looking for another doctor though due to the fact that I often wait about a half hour in the waiting room and then it is not unusual to wait 45 minutes in the exam room to see her. There is rarely an apology from any staff or her for the long waits. I usually come out after 30 minutes of not seeing anyone and only then do they offer an explanation. It seems it is just the way they operate.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

After reading several comments, I was slightly nervous going in for the initial visit with Dr. Morrow. All of my fears were eased! Dr. Morrow is what I believe every great doctor should be. She was extremely informative, took my concerns seriously, and listened to me as a person individually as opposed to a number. I feel like she took the time to get to know my children individually. My oldest son, who is four and usually nervous about the doctor, asked when we could return! A great doctor who is GREAT with kids!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

I almost left the office in tears. As I don't have any documentation to support what should consist in a breech of ethical conduct I am limited in what I can and can't say. She over discloses about her personal life and treated me like I was some sort of deadbeat. I am a mom who voluntarily placed my daughter in a family members custody because of mental health issues and have fought relentlessly to maintain a relationship with my daughter. Dr. Morrow made derogatory comments about a child and their family and assumed the child came from a bad home because the child was in counseling. Counseling saved my life and the life of my daughter. She does not know the details of our situation but my family member informed me that she has been asked about it in FRONT of my daughter. Totally inappropriate. I have depression caused by PTSD resulting from domestic violence. I think it is a problem when a physician judges their patients parents without knowing any of the facts.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

Dr. Morrow is absolutely amazing! She takes her time and makes sure she is addresses all of your concerns. I wish we would of found her a lot sooner.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

Dr. Morrow is by far the best pediatrician we have had! She is always happy and takes time with us to answer all our questions. She knows what she is talking about and will explain things in terms we can understand. We have our son on an alternative vaccination schedule, and Dr. Morrow is completely ok with our decisions. There is usually a bit of a wait in the waiting room, but it is well worth it! I am so sad we cannot take her with us when we move this summer.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2010

Dr. Morrow is so nice! She has been so helpful everytime we have seen her. It is usually a wait but she takes all our concerns into account and actually explains things to us.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2009

My only concern with the office is the punctuality. However, Dr. Morrow's caring and knowledge make up for it by far. I would wait all day to have my daughter see her. She's great!!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2008

She is wonderful! Absolutely the best pediatrician I've ever taken my son to. She's very thorough and she genuinely seems to care about her patients.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2007

Dr. Morrow is awesome! She has the kids call her Dr. Julie and her nurse is amazing. She is great at treating her patients and providing information to the parents without freaking people out, but still keeping them informed! We love her!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2006

Dr. Julie M. Morrow's Credentials

• Ok State Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Tulsa, Ok 74107 (Grad. 1994)