Ratings for Dr. Navin Verma

This doctor doesn't want to meet with patience he has written scripts for. His secretary is a self centered "witch" who talks to people as if they are dirt under her feet. She doesn't do her home work to find out the exact insurance coverage one has. Furthermore, I called my insurance company to verify and they advised this doctor bill my insurance in April, 2016 for $2,482 and I have never seen this doctor........BE CAREFUL HERE!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

I've been struggling with RLS for over 20 years. Dr. Verma showed real knowledge and interest in helping me. He didn't just scribble out a script and move on to the next patient. After searching for a long time, I finally found a knowledgeable doctor who truly understands and is up to date with new approaches and treatments for this disease. I've been breathing easier ever since. It's like we've finally found someone who knows how to steer this stranded ship. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Consulted him for sleep related issues. A sleep study was performed. Dr verma provided the required analysis and reports.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011

I've been seeing Dr. Verma for about 8 months now for my sleep apnea. First appointment went good. Second appointment he re-introduced himself like it was my fist time. I got a kick out of that. I was still tired all the time anyhow even doing my CPAP. He gave me a "Wakefullness Sleep Test" off his iPhone. YEAH HIS IPHONE. I asked to be put on Provigil. He gave me Nuvigil. It's not the same. Third visit. Went to get a new mask. Asked again to be put on Provigil and he said it wasn't different and that if it wasn't working with me for Nuvigil then I shouldn't take it. I made one comment about a Psychologist recommending it to me and his attitude totally changed. He said," A psychologist told you this? Someone with no medical degree?" It was a straight attack. I didn't appreciate it. I am trying to feel better for myself. I do so much research on medications for depression and/or tiredness AND on thyroid issues. I know that he's a doctor but I am my own advicate. He isn't.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2010