Ratings for Dr. John M. DICKENS

Dr. John Dickens should not be allowed to practice dentistry. He is incompetent, arrogant, and cruel.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2015

To say that I did not have a good experience with Dr. Dickens would be an under statement. I had a non-typical dental issue. I was experiencing unexplained tooth pain and while I understood that he was not finding any obvious problems I persisted that there was more to the story and what else can be done. Sadly, he refused to help me try to solve the problem, instead the exact words that he chose to YELL at me were "I can't help you". A better and much more professional approach would have been appreciated here. If you can't help me please refer me to someone that can, do NOT under any circumstances yell at me. I left the office in tears. I am sure that the other dr's in the office are great and I think highly of the other staff members that I have dealt with there, but I would not recommend Dr. Dickens to my worst enemy.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013