Ratings for Dr. Yeon-Jeen Chang

Ended up with dents and ripples after Lipo!!! Very nice dr., with good bed side manners. Wish I would have gone to someone else.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

Will not be going back due to poor results that were an obvious lack of careful detail.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2011

One of the worst physician that has done work on me. would never recommend.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2011

Dr. Chang is an excellent physician .. knowledgeable, friendly, genuine, sincere, good listener. She performed on me one of the first nipple sparing procedures with my double mastectomy and did a supurb job with minimal scarring. Her office is elegant, calming and inviting. I am so delighted that I am exhuberantly recommending her to EVERYONE I know who desires or needs any type of procedures done. From a happy BRCA1 patent.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

Dr.Chang is an excellent surgeon who will give you exactly what you ask for. I can't believe I have the chest of my 18 year old self after breastfeeding three children! What's more is that Dr. Chang made my breasts look and feel completely natural even though I went substantially larger (a to d cup). I had a small lift, so Dr. Chang went through the nipple and I still have sensation. She will not push ideas on you so educate yourself, tell her just what you want, and she will deliver! Also, the staff and Dr.Chang were kind and gracious the couple of times I had to bring all three of my young children to appointments. The atmosphere is elegant, but not stuffy. I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

Dr. Chang is an outstanding physician. I have been in the medical field for several years and it is great seeing someone with such talent as her. I had two facial laser procedures with her with outstanding results. I can not tell you how many people stop me saying how great my skin looks:). She is very professional, and truely cares about her patients. Dr. Chang is an extremely confident surgeon. I am glad to know her and would highly recommend her to family and friends! Jackie Kennedy, RN

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

In my opinion, Dr. Chang is a very talented surgeon. I feel that she is very knowledgeable and could be considered to be an artist as well. I am 57 years old and had several procedures performed by her recently. Some were small but two major ones included a tummy tuck and a breast lift with augmentation. She even fixed my inverted nipples. After surgery, I did not expect to look like I did when I was 25, but I did not expect to look as wonderful as I do now! Before surgery, my stomach looked like one of the worst examples that you see on the TV shows. Since Dr. Chang did such amazing work I want to show everyone my stomach...even my belly button looks perfect! Of course, I don't. I just tell everyone I know how good I look...LOL! My breasts look very nice too and... I still have sensation in my nipples. (Breasts aren't quite healed). Dr. Chang has been very helpful answering all questions, visited while I was in hospital and she is very kind. Tummy tuck 4-25-11 Breast Surgery 6-10-11

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

Dr. Chang was AMAZING!!! I had a breast reduction surgery done by her. I was extremely nervous because I had never had any type of surgery done before. She made me feel at ease and comfortable. I was very nervous about her making my boobs too small. I was a 34H before and she took me down to a 34D. I was very pleased with the results!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

I am 27 years old.I was recently diagnosed with breast cancer on 4/20/11 and decided to remove my right breast followed by reconstruction. I was suggested to Dr.Chang by another one of my doctors. My surgery was 5/24/11 while in the hospital Dr.Chang came to see me every day, I only seen my other surgeon once during my three day stay. I am a 36D naturally, prior to being diagnosed with breast cancer I never seen myself getting implants. Today was the first day the I tried on a bra. My breast look identical in shape and size. This was a huge concern of mine. Dr. Chang has made me feel so much better about my situation.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2011

I had her do work on the breast and tummy which was totally botched with both area's done incorrectly. Just had another plastic surgeon fix all her mistakes and I feel so much better. Dr Chang has a very nice demeanor, but has obviously no skill what so ever. The new plastic surgeon who fixed me up said that I should have expected excellent results since I was pretty normal in weight and only had a little extra.She also said that Dr Chang lacked any skill as there were so many mistakes. Please look for experience, pictures and reputation before letting any one do plastic surgery on you. It could ruin your whole life.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2010

Dr. Yeon-Jeen Chang's Credentials

• Univ De Buenos Aires, Fac De Med, Buenos Aires, Argentina (Grad. 1999)