Ratings for Dr. Nancy H. Collins

I saw Dr Collins for a problem. She explained the findings in a way that I could understand. Would certainly refer my friends to her.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

She told me 4 weeks ago when I went in my baby was 5 weeks then the next week she told me it was 6 weeks. Two weeks later (yesterday) she told me the baby stopped growing and there was no heart beat she was very rude about it. Then when she called me to schedule me for a d and c I asked for another ultrasound before hand to make sure she told me "no it's not going to change anything". Then when I told her I was working the day they were trying to schedule me she got even more angry at me. Currently looking for another obgyn for a second opinion.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Dr Collins at Conway Ob Gyn was one of the worst medic ties I haver ever encountered.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Staff is wonderful however dr Collins was the rudest doctor I have ever met. She spoke very down to me and it was easy to read that she did not care about me as a patient. She was very abrasive and judgmental. Worst bedside manner I've ever experienced a dr to have. I will not be returning to say the least.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

The staff was very nice and helpful. However, I waited 2 hours for my appointment and then Dr Collins was extremely rude and unkind. I'm sure her day was hectic but mine was no picnic waiting 2 hours to be treated like that.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

Dr. Collins and her staff are wonderful people . If I could, I would send everyone to her.. She saved my life. How can you rate that? Simply wonderful!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Dr came in and looked at what my need was , then told me I needed to meditate and take deep breathing exercises. I am 65 years old and needed a small dose of Xanax. I know how I feel and what I need, however, I left there feeling like a drug addict! Not going back to her.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

I found Dr Collins to be extremely caring and knowledgable. She took time explaining my condition and all possible complications. I feel very comfortable talking to her. I did not feel rushed at all. I appreciate when a doctor takes time and doesn't mind explaining things more than once.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

Staff is very rude and the Doctor is rude too she forgets stuff and isn't good at all!!!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

Dr. Nancy H. Collins's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Top Hospitals in Conway, SC